PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[2.4] Inquisitor Ice Crash, THE ICE AGEEE!!! Video bosses kill ♫

WTF
lvl 55 crappy items...
but in the moment when i got inevitable judgement---> build start to shy
one shot all in screen

Loooolll
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
ColeonePS wrote:
This build looks like alotta fun. But it seems youll be seriously hurtin if you dont have acuity. Watching your video seemed like those are what mainly kept you alive with all the burst damage of higher tier maps. 20+ ex to get those early on in league will be tough to keep this build alive.

"
sangvinu2 wrote:
vaal pact instead of acuity? also, can this do uber lab/ uber atzir

for vaal pact need other 6 points, this build has 8.1% life regen from tree so vaal pact is not wroth, but u can use vaal pact while you do not earn enough ex to buy the acuity..
p.s. uber itzaro is ok, perma-freezed, uber ziri not tried

from my experience, ube izaro cannot be frozen or stunned. My 400k dps (with 4x weight of the empire jewels not calculated) and 125% stun threshold reduction could not stun uber izaro even once. Merciless was permastunned. I think they made him stun/freeze immune.
Why we use one hand sword here? Why not 2 hand weapon? and why sword? can i use mace in this build?
"
2BRStarScream wrote:
Why we use one hand sword here? Why not 2 hand weapon? and why sword? can i use mace in this build?

u can use all that u want..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Made this Iquisitor but decided to go for vaal pact becaus atziri gloves are a bit 2expensive, managed to clear most of t15, uber izaro, atziri (havent tried uber yet) and so my thought atm.

I gave up on carcass and went for 6slot rare that i crafted my self with essences thanks to huge roll of life off essence of greed, replaced increased duration with Immortal Call and Cast when Damage taken becaus thanks to abyssus most of heavy hitting melee will one shot us lol.

Izaro is easy, Argus is coin flip, Atziri is quite easy becaus we can nuke her down to next phase almost instant.

It is worth?Nope, it's quite expensive to roll and I don't see this thing killing shaper with that hp pool, i'll try to with atziri gloves and try version without vaal pact
Hi Sirenka, can you post your build tree for the vaal pact version ?
Thanks
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAHcBIcEswUtBfkGIAz3DY0UIBR1FfAY2xmKGjgbrSFgI9Mj9icvKCoppSo4LlMvzDJOMok62DwFPT5AoEPIR35KfU2STipPBFBHV-JYdVnzW6Bbr18_YuxlTWhYaPJvO3KpdKB07XTxdqx313fjd-V5aHrvexR8DoKbhNmE74VSh3aJ2ItPj2CPmZBVkn2UuJcGl3mbaqIAo4qnValuqZWsqqyvrY22ir02vqfAGsBmwL_BBMGCwzrPftNv15bZYdrB4XPjn-RR5c_qGO0g7g7vDu988B_3Mvlj_MU=

If you're going for vaal pact drop bloodrage for something else, molten shell, vaal haste.Overall it's pretty expensive to pickup this one and it wont help you against reflects
I haven't played in a year and a half so I don't know from the reduced leech numbers.

1) How early should I look to get the life & mana leech on the tree?
2) Before I get that leech, and after I get it, will I need leech on gear? Life? Mana?
"
Sirenka wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAHcBIcEswUtBfkGIAz3DY0UIBR1FfAY2xmKGjgbrSFgI9Mj9icvKCoppSo4LlMvzDJOMok62DwFPT5AoEPIR35KfU2STipPBFBHV-JYdVnzW6Bbr18_YuxlTWhYaPJvO3KpdKB07XTxdqx313fjd-V5aHrvexR8DoKbhNmE74VSh3aJ2ItPj2CPmZBVkn2UuJcGl3mbaqIAo4qnValuqZWsqqyvrY22ir02vqfAGsBmwL_BBMGCwzrPftNv15bZYdrB4XPjn-RR5c_qGO0g7g7vDu988B_3Mvlj_MU=

If you're going for vaal pact drop bloodrage for something else, molten shell, vaal haste.Overall it's pretty expensive to pickup this one and it wont help you against reflects

I think if we go take for vaal pact, we have to lose alot of nice tree like damage and attack speed. Don't know if its worth :( and this build kinda hard to make it complete its because the freaking acuity :D
Hello!

Could you link your Helmet name which you used in the video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info