Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
hey. Been playing on and off for awhile. Came back recently and playing standard cruel act IV with my main - a lvl 57 Witch. would like to join. Retired so I play from about 9 am to about midnight EST most days (not continuously but that is when I should be on). Looking for a good guild that I can add to and get help from. The cruel version of the act IV Eyes quest is kicking my butt. Thanks.
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
up
Hello,
I am 23yo guy from Poland.
My oldest hero is 1000+ days old, but i had loong breaks.
Currently 85lvl Max-Block/Sunder Gladiator Essence.

Cheers
up
I would like to join if possible.

I mainly just want to have some random people to talk to while im grinding.

Lvl 70. But only started the league a few days ago. I'm fairly active when not at work.

IGN: Duncraig

If you want to add me you can send me an invite whenever.

Thanks
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info