Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

1. 25
2. US, California
3. temp. SC
4.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
-11 - 20 hours usually
-21 - 40 hours when not much work (i am nearly done with my PhD)
5.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran)
beginner, currently cleaning up end-game content and training for races. Started playing about a month ago.
6.In a few words, describe why would You like to join Inmortales
would like to be a part of an active and mature community to have even more fun in this wonderful game.
Hello there i am EU player on Eu servers (London) i play Breach Hardcore and would like to joint he guild.

Im 32 Years old, and as for my POE experience i would say im Beginner nearing experienced. I have played games such as Diablo, Diablo 2 and Diablo 3.

My play time can vary some weeks will be 15 hours others could be 25+ depends on work, wife and such.
I would like to join as i have played the game solo for rather long time and although i have made some progress, i miss the atmosphere you get with team, the fun of silly things and joy when things go great.

I would like people to team with, help learn the game and progress with, also i want to help those who rip get back on track and if i rip know there are guys i can chat with while i try catch back up.

Overall i just want to take my enjoyment level to next stage, the game is great solo ... would be amazing as a team.
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
2.Frankfurt/EU
3.Temp SC usually
4. 11 - 20 hours can be more depending how far along season is
5.experienced player
6.Enjoying the game but would love to have more community involved, especially for levelling up masters and doing team content.
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
I am old 15.
I play on London/EU
I play in Breach Softcore League
I play 11-20 hours on week
I am Experienced Player
I want to join guild bcs i am friendly and helpful..
And i Help alot evryone.
1. I'm 32
2. I'm french, playing on London
3. Breach SC
4. 11 - 20 hours
5. I'm a real newbie.
6. I want to join Inmortales because the guild seems very active and helpful. I've started playing PoE a long time ago, but left because I was a bit overwhelmed by the game, and had noone to guide me and play with. So this time I hope it will be different :)
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info