Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
hi i would like to join the guild..I am 16 and i play on frankfurt gateway and i am from greece...i usually play about 11 hours expect some weeks that i have lessons and stuff..i mostly play temp leagues expect if i want to test something in standart..i would consider my self a experienced player i have been playing for several months...i would like to join immortals to help but also get helped with some stuff
1. 17

2. EU (Amsterdam)

3. BSC

4. 21-40 hours

5. I've got 240 hours playtime , i'd say im avarage experianced.

6. I wanna join Immortals because I search for a active and friendly guild with nice players in it that help
each other
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.im 25
2.EU,Frankfurt or paris
3.BSC
4.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
11 - 20 hours(sometimes more than 20)
5.i believe im an average experienced player
6.I am looking for an active guild with a good community who can go and help each other trough all content.
up
1. 22 yo
2.Amsterdam (eu)
3. Temp SC
4. 21-30
5. Somewhats experienced - ~700 hours over 2 years

6. Hello guys and girls ,I'd like to join because I want to complete challenges up to 36 - Myself only can go up to ~28 in leagues and then fail to advance. Also I played lots of HC but deads there were truly frustrating so I changed to Softcore temp league.

Let's have fun together!
2.Amsterdam/London/Frankfurt
3.Mostle the temp leagues, standard every now and then.
4.Probaly around 40-50+. Depending on the ammount of uni work.
5.Experienced/veteran. Played since beta, but didn't play in all the leagues.
6.I tried a few guilds before, but they mostly were small guilds and would die towards the end of a league, so now I'm looking for a bigger more professional guild that just keeps on going! :^)

- Shimy
up
1. 20 yo
2. Amsterdam/Frankfurt/London EU
3. BREACH SC
4. 10-30 Depends on my working schedule
5. Kinda experienced played the beta and few months after beta but got a long long break . Now i'm 200 hours into coming back into the game and feeling good .
6. Hey i am a kind and helpful person named Charlie . I like beeing in a community and participate in everything it comes with . I'd gladly join your guild to help others and get help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info