Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

SC Kalandra
TadeuszOgórek
Frankfurt/Amsterdam
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.Kalandra SC
2.GunDoTGamingPainChamp
3.Australia/SEA
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.The league You are planning to play ( temp.SC\HC/SSF)
Current league, onward. tempSC
2.Your IGN in-game (not Your account name ! )
Smoosheee
3.The Gateway/Region do You play on
Cali (US)
1.The league You are planning to play?
I am going to play SC first then after de-rust go into hardcore.

icerdicer

3.The Gateway/Region do You play on.
EU Amsterdam

4 .reason why i want to join is to have fun with people and get some help when needed and give help back.
up
1.The league You are planning to play?
I am playing SC Kalandra

Syliconn

Australia

4. Im looking to join an active guild that openly communicates on discord and potentially looking to league start in a group.
1.The league You are planning to play ( temp.SC\HC/SSF)
every and all temp:.SC leagues since synthesis, and all to come

LastTryThisLeague_GG

EU Frankfurt/amsterdam

4. The Reason i want to join is just because i want to play with same minded people, share experiences and have a whole lot of fun together, ingame playing or just theory crafting, it all is better with people who are just as in love with poe as u are yourself :D
1. Softcore Kalandra
2. FSRem
3. EU London

I'm looking to join a guild with active experienced members and have a nice chat in game or discord. I don't have much playtime yet as a rather new player but I am very eager to learn the game and try out fun stuff. I don't really go full on grinding this game because I'm just trying to have fun in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info