Infernal blow Juggernaut elemental res

Welcome,
I'm pretty new in PoE and have a problem with getting high elemental resistance on my marauder..
I'm doing this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1540118

I'm on merciless, lvl 71
I have 3,5k Life, 4,8k armour and I'm lacking in elemental res. fire/cold/lightning 36%/6%/2% and chaos res is -60%.

How to increase them?

Any help would be much appreciated :)
Last edited by bartholomeob on Aug 28, 2016, 10:28:20 AM
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 9:49:37 PM
Dont think too much about armor, especially while lvling. Use enduring cry a lot, and keep fortify up, it is more than enough for physical defense until mid tier/alched maps.

Focus more on life and resist on gear than the armor value, then upgrade items during maps to balance this out.

Take diamond skin while lvling and until your resist problems are gone, it is a 1 point wonder if you're nearby.

Using enduring cry and keeping end.charges up also gives you a nice amount of resist! I prefer having 5-6 during when entering merci already for builds focused having it.

You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Aug 28, 2016, 10:32:49 AM
Thanks for the reply.
What if I have unique item (Belly of the Beast). Can I somehow upgrade it? What do you suggest to wear and how to obtain it? Should I just buy on the market or do some crafting?

Cheers
"
bartholomeob wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
What if I have unique item (Belly of the Beast). Can I somehow upgrade it? What do you suggest to wear and how to obtain it? Should I just buy on the market or do some crafting?

Cheers

Currently, Belly of the Beast is a pretty safe chest to build around as a new player, you can just aim on using that for now. But repeating what was said, armour is low priority over flat life and resists on gear.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info