[2.3] Glacerat0r - DW crit lacerate Gladiator (WIP)

Hey guys!

Be gentle, its the first time for me publishing any build i've done ... well actually the build im currently playing :)

Came up with the idea 2 weeks ago in prophecy league, but due to my lack of currency and items there, i had to go back to standart.
Hope i get some idea's or suggestions here.
But i have to say ... i am a very lazy player, i dont want or need fancy flasks, crazy movement ... just go to mob, hold mouse till dead, pop a life flask every here and there and have fun. This char isn't made for endgame obliteration, hence my pov is laying on having fun at mapping.

So i chose Gladiator - free frenzy and endurance charges, bleed, increased dmg and maim on bleeding enemies... and it happens all without doing anything else than spamming lacerate.

As time of writing, my char is lvl 78.
Spoiler

passive tree

Bandits
Spoiler
life - attackspeed - frenzy

Jewels
Spoiler
as you may know already - im lazy, go look at passive tree :D

Gem-links
Spoiler

lacerate - multistrike - melee phys - faster attacks - inc crit - fortify
hatred - arctic armour - enlighten lvl 3
cwdt - ic - stone golem - minion life
ancestral protector - faster attacks - melee phys - leap slam
herald of ice - curse on hit - ass mark

Damage:
Spoiler

In hideout with hatred and HoI ~40k
With 5 frenzy + 3 power ~66k
AP with 5 frenzy + 3 power ~54k
Me with 5 frenzy + 3 power + AP ~80k

My current gear + unleveled gems
Spoiler

It seems Mathil had the same idea, just as a Juggernaut... so the tree's are similar. (Well, dualwield 1h sword crit builds wont differ much on the skilltree).

Gear wise i have to upgrade to get more armour (the rolls would be nice tho :( ), aswell as my plan for the passive tree.
Get more Life nodes, +2 endurance charges, the jewel socket left + armour/life nodes, the life nodes at the twin terror node, the last 2 crit multi nodes at the fatal blade, more life leech and maybe the "by the blade" node at the marauder start if i happen to play the char long enough :D.

Video

Any tips and suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited by Fetzi_at on Aug 28, 2016, 6:37:34 AM
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 6:27:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info