Slayer 2H Crit Cleave 2.4.0 Essence League UPDATED, Major buff to Cleave

UPDATE: 2.4.0 Cleave now has 19% Increased Damage overall! Big buff to this build going forward!

EDIT 31/08-16: Reworked Passive Tree, Swapped some gems around. Added Flask section. Buff to Cleave!

Gem Setup--

Main Skill AoE+Single Target

Main Skill: Cleave(AoE) / Heavy Strike(ST)
Multi Strike
Melee Physical Damage
Added Fire
Increased Area of Effect(B) (5L)
PCoC / Physical To Lightning (6L)

I'll swap Increased Area of Effect for PCoC on bosses/single target

Auras

Auras: Hatred(G), Blasphemy(B), Assasins Mark(B), (Enlight(B)) 4L GBBB

Movement

Movement: Leap Slam(R), Faster Attacks(G), Fortify(R), Blood Rage(G) 4L GGRR

Defense

Defence: CWDT(R), Ice Golem(G), Inc Duration(R), Molten Shell(R) 4L GRRR

Flask

Life Flask, Life Flask, Basalt Flask, Diamond Flask, Stipnite (Atziris Flask?)

I'll be updating this build as i progress in the new league.

Regards
Last edited by sylle93 on Aug 31, 2016, 4:00:16 AM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 4:55:51 AM
your crit chance probably isn't enough, and self cast curse is sluggish, you need to keep assassin's mark up all the time to crit efficiently.

your crit multi is too low as well, you won't really feel the crit hitting hard.

the passive tree floats everywhere, the tankiness you want from this crit build will be your downfall. need to sacrifice more hp.
"
Enrovy wrote:
your crit chance probably isn't enough, and self cast curse is sluggish, you need to keep assassin's mark up all the time to crit efficiently.

your crit multi is too low as well, you won't really feel the crit hitting hard.

the passive tree floats everywhere, the tankiness you want from this crit build will be your downfall. need to sacrifice more hp.

Hello there, thanks for the feedback!

Yes selfcursing is clunky and I'd prefer to avoid it, totally agree.

I'll try and sacrifice some more HP and revamp it a bit, where do you suggest i get more crit from though? There isnt many crit passive nodes arround the duelist area
Revamped Skill Tree:
Revamped Tree

http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAUhBQUlFQVJNQWQ3a2RGZXlaSzcyQnlwQ0UyVWQtdlRabFRiNm5xWlNIYWhtMGFwTk1fMDRxVzY4VWRYZlhkS0JZZFFZZ0FkeDM0Nmx1d0JwNERiWHlOWkxZdmY0SzhrVTY0YVpYX285TjQyODdRekhhd1hUdEJTMVctdTRPbzRvajlrMlNqWDB3ZkZGSDUxUWtfZl9lamJfVUl6QngzYWhMZURwQ2VXakJCRjhfRkNEdkRsQkg1RkZubTY0LXhxN0U5bktwOXpLU2ZUMC01YzhGdGNMc3RNWGI1MGNHOHVGalEyNnFTc2pJM01GSl9oME4wZU9FS3dwZDhpb0xjRklfSnlwTmZWdXNSMUZNeWtwdm5weWtoeE4zQndhaUY5eDY3dzJOaDNiam4wcDlaNkNKMDdLQWhyU0ZweWVmcFRVTWNEdTI5V0U9ABBBQUFDQUFmUUFRSDBBUUFBAAA=

I sacrificed some life for more crit

Added stats to main post for the lazy ones :)
Last edited by sylle93 on Aug 28, 2016, 7:10:28 AM
Looks good, but u dont need "Executioner" since u get 20% culling strike from Slayer :)
"
Enrovy wrote:

I used your example as a good guideline: Came up with this after:

Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAIAATxBQUlFQVJNQWM3a2RGZXlaSzcyQnlwQ0UyUUhjZC1PcGJubG93UVJmUHhRZzd3NVFSLVJSbDNrSmxqa082d21GVXRsaHJZM1BmbmFzNmhqM01wSjkzQ09ZYi1YUHdCcDREYlh5TlpMWXZhbVVoMnBIZnIwMlpVMi1weG0wYXBOTV8wNHFXNjhVZFhmWGRLQllkUVlnVnZwX0t6QjhVVWVOdjlRak1ISGRxRXQ0T2tMblZDVDlfOTRGdGNMc3RNWGI1MGNHOHVGalF3LXJGcjhtbFdIaVZVdU1Ob25UY0ZJcUMzWDloR19ET2lTTEl1cm8xbTg3eU56QlNmNGRZcXhzalA0SzhrVTY0ZjZQcGxkTjQ1MnFEWTJIZHVPZlNuMW5vSnUxaE1XbE5ReHdPN2IxWWJLQWhyU0ZweWVmAAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

Yea that blade base is awesome :) 60% multiplier
Last edited by sylle93 on Aug 29, 2016, 4:54:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info