Race Event Season One announced!

"
Cinekx15 wrote:
jak sie zapisac na event ??

30 minut przed eventem musisz stworzyć postać w lidze co ma nazwę jak event, np 3 hour solo

create account 30 minutes before race start
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 12, 2013, 4:42:00 PM
Most fun!

Edit: my bad, there's one on the 2nd Apr.
Last edited by JohnWeps on Mar 20, 2013, 12:14:34 AM
i guess most people wanted 1 hour or 3 hour. I personally liked the two hour as well.
ign: Jesus_Of_Nazareth
"
Jaysleazy35 wrote:
i guess most people wanted 1 hour or 3 hour. I personally liked the two hour as well.

I agree with your preferred race time. I like 2 hour the most. Then comes 1 hour. What did you think of the 1 week races if you played them?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Nice
Rainha BRFORCe
Any word on the lifetime points system yet? Curious to see what they have planned!
IGN: FemmeFatality
It was pretty hard coming across a propper break down of what a season is and what to expect.
Bump for newcomers!
Will have to try it.
Argentina Ganara!!! somos los mejores!! EL Papa, Messi y Maradona son argentinos!!! Argentina y nada MAS!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info