Halp!Chaos build.

Hello everyone and thanks for helping me out.I made a build recently and wanted to test it out and maybe help me improve it.Wanted to know if i will survive in the end game and to know if my damage is overkill.Iff so i can tweak it on maxium life side.
My build is focused on Caustic Arrow/uber evasion rating/chaoos damage/damage over time/5jewel slots
+300 to Dexterity
+90 to Intelligence
+10 to Dexterity and Intelligence
+70 to Strength

121% increased Projectile Damage
169% increased Damage over Time
201% increased Chaos Damage
98% increased Physical Damage
25% increased Skill Effect Duration

369% increased Evasion Rating
130% increased maximum Life
45% increased maximum Energy Shield
+22% to all Elemental Resistances
2.4% of Life Regenerated per second

18% increased Movement Speed

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAQBeAdEDHgW1Bx4ILg5ID6sRLxGWE20UCRR1Fr8Y2xmGGYoZjhqNG8gfQSCcIuoj9iSLJogmlSsKLiMwcTB8MgE2PTfUOkJFlkkTSVFLeEwyTZJRR1FMVUtW-lsmXEBd8l5FX7Bh4mHrYqxqjGyMdZ52gnfXelN9W311fyt_-4TFh8uJ4I19jb-P-pLzkx-TmZUulwabJpuNm7WcxJ2qoSKiQKLZp5uooqr4rEev67DYshm00bVItyK3MLueu-PB2MM6xKLIDMgUykrN6s8Vz3rP3dN-1CPdqOKA5ebmWOjW6xTrLOtj7T_tg_DV8Yr0-PVv-uv-ug==

Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 3:50:25 AM
Should be in the shadow section, but whatever.

You don't have enough life.
The high point investment in the Reflexes/Path of the Hunter cluster ain't worth it. With different pathing i would also avoid Celerity. It is more efficient to invest those points in other stuff (especially life nodes).

If you need a template, have a look at Grocery's Caustic Arrow Trickster.
Grocery's tree aims at max leveled chars: max level, 215% life
A basic tree based on his would look like this (and still have 170% increased life): level 80
If you don't want to go all the way to scion life wheel (and level that high), you can pick up Cloth & Chain and Survivalist for evasion + resists and spend other points on the projectile nodes at the ranger start:level 90, 170% life, no scion life wheel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info