And there it is...remaking of content with Lab elements.

https://youtu.be/uVFclG3JKDk

An existing map redone to include lab elements.

Im out. Not going to go off on some angry toxic rant, ive made my displeasure of lab clear in other posts, and my support choices.

If this is the future, im going to assume GGG has metrics that show i am in the minority and thats fine, but im out.

Why make the post? simple. the opposite of love isnt hate. hate shows passion, and at least some form of care for the product. thousands posted not liking lab type stuff.

no, the opposite of love for a game is apathy. no longer checking in, or voicing concerns.
after only putting at most 2 weeks into the game since ascendancy, this direction confirmation has pushed me to apathy.

for those that do like it, enjoy! have a great league and take care of the boys at GGG, but ya, ima TP out.

cheers
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 9:43:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Am I missing the lab elements?

Are you talking about the fire and fury boss? With the fire grate elements where you hit a switch to turn off his regen?

I think that freaking that fight is awesome!! Actual mechanics to a boss fight!!!

Are you seriously upset about that or are you just messing around?

I didn't see crazy chain traps like in lab? Help me out here cause I'm missing it.
Last edited by Prizy on Aug 26, 2016, 1:46:01 AM
Wait, what.

Okay, I get the lab hate is a thing but this is going a little far. It's the burning ground shit, which is arguably the easiest thing to avoid.

I'm for these changes anyways. An arena for a better boss than "drooling while running at you" Megara is way better.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
seems like a shame to leave based on a small fraction of game content that you don't like, but your choice.
Well don't choose Diablo 3 as the game you move onto. The Butcher fight has the same mechanic of burning floor sections.

I think it looks like a fun fight.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
This is the exact kind of fight that the lab needed more of. Traps supporting monsters. This isn't the kind of think to walk away from because your bitter about the lab. I hate the lab as well but because it's design doesn't match the core gameplay. This new fight does what the Lab should've done.
Lol, did you expect them to be working several months on modelling, art, mechanics, coding... and not re-use assets?

oh, noes, lava ground from Lab - "sooo much different" from all other ground effects, like burning ground!!!!!

Abandon ship!!!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 26, 2016, 2:38:56 AM
"
argh444 wrote:
ima TP out.

cheers

Failed to use item: Could not place portal.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I also hate lab, but think that this fight looks awesome!
lol'd

Anything that can hit you and possibly do something to you = Labyrinth shit now.

@Morbo - Lmao game finally gets more difficult and now you see the Labyrinth haters freaking the fuck out because content is actually getting challenging and requires some thought to defeat.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info