Slayer Static Strike build need help

hey, guys

I'm returning to PoE for the next league, and expansion, and have decided to try my hand out at HC with a friend. I've come up with a passive skill tree set up for what could possibly be a static strike slayer, with life steal and attack speed.

I'm just wondering how this passive tree alone looks as far as survivability, and damage output, as well as how well this could fit with a static strike build (or perhaps based around another skill if anyone thinks that might work better).
I'm a bit lost on how gear would play into this, and I'm hoping to get this going on a fairly low budget, or mostly self found if possible.

Any criticisms and suggestions would be helpful.

passive tree link below

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHnBLMFLQd1C2EMXxQgFE0UcRXsGJEY1xo-GlUbqhv6HKchVSXfJ58pLi5TMZ41kjboOuE8BTwtQKBHfk3jUEdR2lOlVw1XVF4TXz9hIWFSYxdlTWebaPJul3Ttdqx673y4fNmCB4PMhNmE74WnhrSHaoqzivCQbJOolSSezaIApBmlNaZXpzCpJ6mUrY2uPq9ssoC2LLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmwQfEuMauypDPftIh02_V-Nd-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6UbqGO8O707vfO_R8B_xrPJB8kXynPcy9778S_4K_o8=

Last edited by Cowheap on Aug 25, 2016, 9:19:08 PM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 1:20:12 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBALkdFeylNVHaivAMcJUk6UY7tsqQ9WGE2Ud-AdyplL02d-OHamVNqW6QbL6nwBp5aKkneA1vO8EEhO-18l8_2sE1kho-9kgUIEMxdO3-j9i9fLiMz-8Ov9UFLU3j_gopLj38UEdTu3rvplfyRVhj5FFAoDrhl3lGt14TCZbTb-9OIVU5DmFS3D3rCZOoB3WFUoqzwKbZYVdUrY3Pfnas6hj46_cy890UcXKpfNloZdl8G6qsqlWpggfBB1nzl7TXfho4agFjF5BVJy862Ow4gpvtIJo7V-Lhc3flogAEs_AfwGZo8jwF73yygIa0

Idk if u are goind full ele or something so I did not pick up all de ele nodes, (60% ele conversion so i got some)

It could be better (the tree that i`ve made)

I dont quite like the skill, but i guess it would work fine, (never played such build),
Disclamer: I`m not good enough to tell u what is the way to go, this is only what `I` would do.
(sorry for my english)
you have my condolences, please watch out for odd level geometry (everywhere) that will interrupt SS early--or keep frostblades + relevant gems handy to swap for indoors maps or places that static strike doesn't work too great in (all of daressos place, anywhere with trees/rocks/basic ground clutter, indoor tilesets like prison).

one's great at big open spaces, ones great at tight corridors to bounce around in, they both compliment each other well (and run off of mostly the same gems).
Last edited by AndIMustMask on Aug 26, 2016, 1:22:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info