[TSN] The Sick Nation~ Recruiting very active players for Legacy League!! ~Discord required~

Welcome to the guild!

Guild Background Info:

We are a fairly new guild that started in essence league. Recintly purged the inactive players and am looking to recruit very active players! We have a discord channel for our group ups for maps and just for chatting. Once majority of players have started to map there will be scheduled map running days that anyone can join!

Requirements To Join:

I am looking for experienced players interested in becoming officers in the guild to help me recruit and add more content to the guild website. If you are interested in this position let me know!!

Must be experienced. We are not accepting new players at the moment. We will be focused on leveling our first builds, and exploring all that Legacy has to offer.

Must be mature. We joke around a lot and sometimes will be drinking :) Therefore the guild will not be G rated!

Must be active. If you plan on leaving the game or are taking a break, I request that you leave a note on your character so that you will not be purged :)

Guild stash. The guild stash is were we keep items for all members to use. We have about 6 free for all stash tabs that anyone is welcome to take from.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy your time in The Sick Nation!!!

If interested in joining please visit our discord channel at https://discord.gg/SjwaXT5
or contact me in game @reckhouse

Last edited by reckhouse on Apr 13, 2017, 4:44:28 PM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 7:59:45 PM
We are still recruiting very active members! if interested msg me in game, or go to our guild website tsn.guildlaunch.com!
Where do u play? EU?
NA members mostly.
We are still recruiting active players!! Hit me up if interested!
Bump!
bumping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info