Earthquake build, need help.

Hi guys, in the next update i'll be rolling a earthquake build, but I some questions about how I should roll it.
Frist question:
Should I go marauder and play as a berseker or as a duelist slayer?
Second question:
I see some ele builds and some phys builds, in the case of ele, people use phys to lighting, since in the next att there will be a mace (Brain Rattler) with another 50% phys to lighting, u could go for pure ele build. What u guys think? Should I go for marohi erqi and not use phys do lighting, or go for full ele? Would the monster ress actually make it deal less damage? Would i die all the time for reflect? Whow should I scale damage?
Third question:
This is more related to damage calculations;
Add fire damage is based on the final phys damage or before the conversions? (x% off final phys hit or before the phys damage becomes lighting damage by using phys to lighting and Brain Rattler).
Forth question:
What links should I go for if I would play a ele eq build and what should I look up for gear? And also, what auras I should use?
Fifth question:
Should I go blood magic and use a essence worm with hatred or not?
Sixth question:
Dispite the costa, kaoms or belly?

Thanks every one who helped me!
This is the link to the passive skill build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBALkdFeylNbKAUdqZKwxwhrSVJL2BO7bKkPVhhNlHfqmUvTZ4eodqZU2pJ76nhO_awXTtBS1670CgRrdeE9Nv704hVWFS3D0s-4ZgB3WKIuStOlLApicgZ1i8nw48YJEYkd-_FHHbT_jr4MPqGPPdJbxR5nas9zJoZXdTtC_PfnzZOzshNK2NnsVBP9lhhVLrCTkOCZaXeeRRZ5tQR64-7w7GrhQgC2E8Lf0wXz-vbINfg8yIj2vZaPK3PhrkNI7wH_4KaqWGO6IA8kXYvQSzOuE1ksBmplf-jzwFTeOf3-98mjuCm-w4OtgyiScvd-WQVRo4

If u guys would change something on the skill tree pls let me know.

For last but not least, sorry for my english.
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 6:34:35 PM
1) That's up to you, though personally I prefer the slayer or maybe the juggernaut.

2) The problem with going full elemental is penetration and that's actually something of why I'm not impressed with the maul to begin with. Even if you six link it, it's going to be a weak six link since you'd be spending two links on phys to lighting and lighting pen. I think you would find it to be a much stronger build if you just went with a full physical weapon and used a voidheart if you can fit one in. (and ele reflect would hurt in a full ele build)

3)Fire damage from added fire is based on the total physical damage before elemental conversion so if you where to do 1000 points of physical damage and you used a level 1 added fire with a brain rattler you'd gain 250 points of fire damage not 125.

4) Links I would use are eq> melee phys> reduced duration> phys to lighting> lighting pen> WED/increased AoE. As far as gear is concerned I would look for ones with flat phys and WED on jewelry along with all the usual life and resists. as far as mana reservation is concerned I would go with herald of thunder and blasphemy conductivity since you'd be non crit.

5) Going blood magic would make things easier but it still wouldn't help you as far as finding leech since the only place you can get life leech in an elemental build is the spirit/vitality void cluster which you know, is the duelist life and mana leech cluster so I would just stick with mana and not go for blood magic.

6) Kaom's would be better defensively since the armor difference between the two is negligible and you could make up the elemental resist somewhere else. But belly wouldn't be a bad option if you wanted a second six link for something like ancestral warchief. Being that I like to make my characters somewhat defensive I would go for the kaom's heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info