0.10.1c Patch Notes

"
Dracc wrote:
Broke my game! Won't patch properly. Getting an error about writing received data to disk.

Fixed. I manually download the file listed in the error, replaced the existing one in my PoE folder, ran client again, and it patched properly. Not sure why, but it seems to be working fine now.
IGN = Skelvira
Shop = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/152830/highlight/
"
Chris wrote:
"
soundee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1c
  • Fixed a bug where Life on Hit was applied twice to non-blocked hits.
  • [/li]

Question Chris, was this bug occuring often? If so, were LOH users gaining around two times the life they were supposed to?

Correct.

"
SieghartX2 wrote:
My ranged attack totem is not attacking after the patch, is anyone else having this bug?

We're working on a fix right now.

"
Dracc wrote:
Broke my game! Won't patch properly. Getting an error about writing received data to disk.

This suggests that CrashUpload.exe is still open in memory. Try closing it with the task manager or rebooting?

Not true, it's not in the task manager list, it's just a bug you guys needa fix cause I'm having the same problem. Client doesn't work since patch.
0.10.1c Patch bug
ranged attack totem + rains of arrows/lightning arrow/any skills cannot shot the ememy
that's a big problem
"
Chris wrote:
"
soundee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1c
  • Fixed a bug where Life on Hit was applied twice to non-blocked hits.
  • [/li]

Question Chris, was this bug occuring often? If so, were LOH users gaining around two times the life they were supposed to?

Correct.

"
SieghartX2 wrote:
My ranged attack totem is not attacking after the patch, is anyone else having this bug?

We're working on a fix right now.

"
Dracc wrote:

This suggests that CrashUpload.exe is still open in memory. Try closing it with the task manager or rebooting?

Would you also mind fixing the crash when you use Ranged Attack Totem, Explosive Arrow, Quill Rain, and switch weapons to a melee weapon while the totem is slightly off screen?
IGN: Chimonk
Remote mines also can't shot my arrows.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
try to start path of exile "could not overwrite executable with new patched executable"

gg
: ( Ball Lightning killed my first character. I will never get it back.
This patch broke ranged Attack Totems. Worked fine before the patch, but now the totem will pop up, but the skill attached to it no longer fires.

Please fix asap!
Thx for the patch GGG!
"
Slayblaze wrote:
This patch broke ranged Attack Totems. Worked fine before the patch, but now the totem will pop up, but the skill attached to it no longer fires.

Please fix asap!

I can confirm this, I have ranged attack totem linked with split arrow and it no longer fires after being summoned. Possibly a targetting issue.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info