Life Based ele Spectral Throw - 90k dps / up to 6k HP [2.3]

My take on making a strong life based version:
(Possible in temp league, but this build is NEVER a good starter build. Until you can afford acuities, it ain't worth the hassle)

NOT BUDGET and NOT A GUIDE! Just wanna show that ST can be made pretty nice again w/o going LL/mirrored gear or being a glass cannon.

I chose Ranger -> Deadeye, alternative would be Scion -> AssRaider

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler

I will ultimately waste 2 points to get 1.4% life regen (duelist and shadow) in order to negate the BR degen for most maps, thats one of my pet peeves. After that I am taking are the 4 mana and flask nodes and the proj damage ranger start node.
Theoretically the build is finished at 98 with the last 5% and 4% life nodes taken.

Defensive stats:
Spoiler

With tri res boots and with one or two stats on jewels you could actually gear for red map ele weakness cap.

Im using LMP for damage and mana cost, I don't feel clear speed suffers at all.

Tooltip DPS town:
Spoiler

TT DPS Hideout (Wrath, HoI, Ice Golem):
Spoiler

Mapping DPS (Wrath, HoI, Ice Golem, 4 PCs, 3 Frenzies -> Blood Rage):
Spoiler

I almost always have vaal haste and atziri flask up, so that boosts DPS even further.

I personally think vinktars is a disgrace and should be removed from the game. Using it however will add some QoL / survivabilty.
You don't cap for ele weakness? - Kids these days...

Tanky Flameblast Guide @ /view-thread/1682668
Life based ele Spetral Throw @ /view-thread/1714274
Last edited by 黒い太陽 on Aug 24, 2016, 2:28:19 PM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 4:50:53 PM
Hi, nice build - some month ago I made a life-based Wand-build which is very similar - items and skilltree.

The build is very strong and feels super-safe. Just took the Wand-notes in the northern part of the tree - maybe I will give spectral-throw a try after the tree-reset.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info