2.3.4b Patch Notes

Very Nice and Hi Russia :D
Last edited by pathfinding on Aug 23, 2016, 10:27:36 PM
Hi 40 alt art taryns shiver hi 300 alt art axes

I just hoped we are gonna get the fix of my latency issue bug :/
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Aug 23, 2016, 10:23:18 PM
Sweet...thank you GGG staff, for fixing that bug! My Pathfinder thanks you too. ^_^
waste of downtime if you ask me
What does "upcoming migration" mean? Is the russian publisher shutting down? Or GGG is simply introducing a way to migrate accounts from over there? If it's the former..........russian gateways incoming?
Last edited by akane750 on Aug 24, 2016, 1:07:22 AM
Welcome, fellow humans. We're all exiles here.
Since the patch I'm repeatedly getting display driver crashes. Was something done with the graphics?
"
Punksob wrote:
Whay day is Russia coming to join our servers?
August 29 at 00:01 Moscow time Russian game servers will be closed. At this point begins the transfer of accounts , which can take about 6-8 hours.
"
akane750 wrote:
What does "upcoming migration" mean? Is the russian publisher shutting down? Or GGG is simply introducing a way to migrate accounts from over there? If it's the former..........russian gateways incoming?
At the moment, the developer plans to leave a single gateway to the CIS - Moscow . And yes, the Russian publisher closes.
Last edited by Hellraiser on Aug 24, 2016, 2:39:16 AM
"
StellarBacon wrote:
waste of downtime if you ask me

I second that.

I'd be playing PoE right now, but instead I'm complaining about the 10 minutes it takes to install an update for the sake of those two negligible changes.

Let the bears pay the bear tax! I pay the Homer tax!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info