ZiggyD's unique belt

I was thinking about making a hybrid armor/evasion character using ZiggyD's unique belt design, but I was wondering if we have any confirmation that it will be in the next league. Also, has the "You have onslaught while you have fortify" mod been officially confirmed?
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 2:58:25 PM
Yes it will be in the next league (the base item is one of the new ones) and yes it will give you onslaught on fortify.
So, go duelist, grab always fortified (for always onslaughted). Build with two dreamfeathers and queen of the forest and stack 70k evade?

Net roughy 3% increased attack and 1% move per 450 evade (slightly more than that, but Im too lazy to math out the average per 450 right now.) Along with +20% move/attack and -whatever fort's buff is at all times.

edit:

Slight misread on that belt, its 400 & 400, not per 400 of either of the two, total. Lamesauce.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Last edited by Eternallight on Aug 22, 2016, 3:42:06 PM
"
NattyMcLight wrote:
I was thinking about making a hybrid armor/evasion character using ZiggyD's unique belt design, but I was wondering if we have any confirmation that it will be in the next league. Also, has the "You have onslaught while you have fortify" mod been officially confirmed?

Just a quick note on this. I thought I heard (in passing on somebody's stream) that Ziggy's belt was on hold because of that very line since it would pretty OP with champion and many other builds?

Well even if it is in game, beware of creating a build around the belt. It was pretty clear that it is a chase unique with rarity as high as Skyforth. So this belt will be very expensive and rare. If you are okay with that then continue.

I didn't want you to create a build around the belt only to find out later that it's nigh unattainable for the average player (not assuming your average btw).

:)
There is so much way to gain onslaught those day that I don't see it extremely OP, it's just an extremely boring design but that's what you get when you let the player base vote.

Also expect some pretty huge drawback on it as well and probably a t1 rarity tier.
"
IceDeal wrote:
There is so much way to gain onslaught those day that I don't see it extremely OP, it's just an extremely boring design but that's what you get when you let the player base vote.

Also expect some pretty huge drawback on it as well and probably a t1 rarity tier.

As a champion you would have 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed whilst having 20% damage reduction with 100% uptime...

You don't think that's pretty OP?

Or the fact that people take fortify on WB/Leap slam to maintain the benefit would now get all of those additional bonuses every time?

I dunno...seems crazy OP to me.
Got a link to that belt?

Because until i see the belt, Seeing Ziggy and belt in the same phrase only makes me think of a Chastity belt
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
As a champion you would have 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed whilst having 20% damage reduction with 100% uptime...

No. It's just Onslaught. They'd have the 20% Reduced Damage Taken from Hits anyways, and tbh there's plenty other sources of Onslaught if you want it. The Raider's exceptionally good at it for example, even without the Onslaught branch (Slaughter/Veil is cool). There's a bunch of on-Kill triggers, too.

It's good, yes. Overpowered? Not on its own.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"

No. It's just Onslaught. They'd have the 20% Reduced Damage Taken from Hits anyways, and tbh there's plenty other sources of Onslaught if you want it. The Raider's exceptionally good at it for example, even without the Onslaught branch (Slaughter/Veil is cool). There's a bunch of on-Kill triggers, too.

Raider would be more sick then champion with this belt.

Your "fortify" support gem would give

20%DR/20%as/20%cs/20%ms/status immune to all ailments/phasing/10% spell dodge

I might actually use that gem in my links if that happens.(ignoring the crap that is "increased physical melee%" that pisses over melee diversity in its current iteration)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"

Raider would be more sick then champion with this belt.

Your "fortify" support gem would give

20%DR/20%as/20%cs/20%ms/status immune to all ailments/phasing/10% spell dodge

I might actually use that gem in my links if that happens.(ignoring the crap that is "increased physical melee%" that pisses over melee diversity in its current iteration)

Peace,

-Boem-

Taking both avatars, you would actually get (during fortify/onslaught combo, including the bonuses of just the 4 keynodes, not the lesser passives for the assendency)

Phasing
20% DR, 50% move up, 30% cast up, 30% attack speed up, 40% increased attack damage
25% more chance to Evade Melee Attacks
15% more chance to Evade Projectile Attacks
6% chance to Dodge Attacks
10% chance to Dodge Spells
20% increased Elemental Damage
Immune to Elemental Status Ailments

Not bad for a gem slot and a belt slot, really.

Edit:
Considering evasion build (A's boots), Ire, and the dodge keynode nearby since you are on that side of the tree, I am pretty sure you could get some pretty crazy defenses for very little investment (apparently 60% dodge, 66% spell dodge full time), letting you capitalize on something like crit lacterate or what not.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Last edited by Eternallight on Aug 22, 2016, 5:22:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info