Get Another Free Darkness Mystery Box!

These darkness boxes has not been kind to me.

I got two sets of fireworks (I really don't like once of usage of an mtx :-( ) as well as a dark crystal hideout decoration and another steamworks backpack (worst back attachment in my opinion, and now I have 2!)

Come to think of it, similar stuff happened with me for previous mystery boxes :-( (I have yet to get any nice mtx from boxes)

Last edited by WhiteMagick on Aug 19, 2016, 8:11:35 AM
Ohhh no!

I purchased the entry Supporter pack between the end of the last promotion period and the beginning of this new one. :(

Do I need to get another pack of coins to get my hands on this box? lol
"
muclemente wrote:
Ohhh no!

I purchased the entry Supporter pack between the end of the last promotion period and the beginning of this new one. :(

You need to purchase a microtransaction using points before the end of Prophecy League. You can use points you already have.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
muclemente wrote:
Ohhh no!

You need to purchase a microtransaction using points before the end of Prophecy League. You can use points you already have.

Awesome! Bought another Mystery Box and I got the second one through the gift. Thanks!

Bought a weta pet, then burned what I had left. Not terrible I suppose. Now I'll have to go complete those partial armour sets :(
wait, does it works another time?
/oos
"
Xcava86X wrote:
wait, does it works another time?

This is a new promotion running from now til the end of Prophecy League. Again, it is only valid once per account. But it is valid if you got one free under the previous promotion.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Bought a supporter pack and got a lovely suit of armour in it.
Used the points to buy a box and got
and in my free box I got

Last time I bought a box and got a freebie it was
and
so I'm happy :)
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
Last edited by jimoc on Aug 19, 2016, 1:09:50 PM
Bought

Got for Free
Got another fireworks... counting 11 of them now. Man, I have an irrational hate for fireworks after this promo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info