[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Howdy, I was wondering one thing about your explosive arrow build. Why do you have so low projectile speed on bow?
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
Howdy, I was wondering one thing about your explosive arrow build. Why do you have so low projectile speed on bow?

are you asking why I use slower projectiles? because it's a more multiplier that double dips.

Bow skills have high projectile speeds and quill rain has high projectile speed, so I don't know why you think this has low projectile speed?
"
dingis wrote:
"
Kamelkungen wrote:

are you asking why I use slower projectiles? because it's a more multiplier that double dips.

Bow skills have high projectile speeds and quill rain has high projectile speed, so I don't know why you think this has low projectile speed?

No I'm wondering why you have 51% and 54% projectile speed on your bows when maximum is 100%. Any reason for that, or you just used whatever with 100% attack speed?
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Mar 9, 2017, 4:41:53 PM
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
"
dingis wrote:
"
Kamelkungen wrote:

No I'm wondering why you have 51% and 54% projectile speed on your bows when maximum is 100%. Any reason for that, or you just used whatever with 100% attack speed?

oh I just never bother divining them. Usually it's my league starter bows that I end up using. Sometimes it's the dex requirement that I don't want to mess with. proj speed doesn't matter too much in the end for me.
Do we still use Rumi's? Do the block %'s matter-save up for a near perfect one or just grab a cheapo one?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 9, 2017, 6:11:33 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
Do we still use Rumi's? Do the block %'s matter-save up for a near perfect one or just grab a cheapo one?

Every bit helps, although there is legacy rumi's available this league, you can push your block to cap if you get one.
"
dingis wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Every bit helps, although there is legacy rumi's available this league, you can push your block to cap if you get one.

So is the nerfed flask worth the price tag, or just try and shoot for the legacy flask?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 9, 2017, 7:30:03 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
dingis wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

So is the nerfed flask worth the price tag, or just try and shoot for the legacy flask?

I mean they're 10c in hc and 5cish in SC so... yeah they're worth it at that low.
Ok so after achieving my 2 goals for this league (first being Kaom's) I've decided to show my character's state so far.
Spoiler

Helmet because I'm a lazy person.

Current tree, decided to go for Heart of the Warrior.
poeurl.com/9zT

This was my second goal for this character, since I've become obsessed with the new flask and I was always obsessed with puzzles, I just had to do this.

I will push this char as far as I can, I had a lot of fun with EA flaskfinder in essence but this league it's even greater experience.
"
dingis wrote:

I think herbalism is too many points for just 15% life (less than 4% per point spent). I tend to like making my flasks last longer and come back quicker so I really like drudic rite, but I understand if people don't like it as much as I do.

Ok, your argument convinced me. I mean, If you have a flask for let's say 5sec then you have it 1 more sec in which you already gain stacks again. So I consider it pretty good now. And I'm on your side regarding Herbalism too, I think it's too expensive for the outcome. Only one flask is affected by the health, and this value is already up pretty much via Surgeon and Quality. Not to mention the %life gain is below 4% per point. Together with the recovery speed I think it's still too weak to spend 4 points.

"
nomnomomnom wrote:

Current tree, decided to go for Heart of the Warrior.
poeurl.com/9zT

I agree, with Warrior's Blood in front it seems worth spending 5 points. The +20 max life seal the deal for me.

Thought about a tree like this at the end. For the remaining points probably Explosive Impact + Purity of Flesh.

One question, how much life do you guys consider to have at the end? What's the goal with Kaom's (non legacy version)?
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Mar 10, 2017, 2:43:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info