[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Anyone recently corrupted a 20/20 EA and got a lvl 21? I got lucky, but after the corruption I deal close to zero damage with the single target setup. In the last patch they said they fixed a bug where gems would deal no damage after leveling up but I still do no damage with the 21/20 EA.

Edit: Nevermind this, I was just being an idiot! :]
Last edited by Ultrabuse on Jan 10, 2017, 5:42:13 PM
hi mate,

is this build noob friendly?

i died with my blade flurry lvl 84 pathfinder :-/ today

my 3.death with bf ranger :-/

and after die i found your build

i also play hardcore breach league

thx for awnser
Does "Damage over time" on jewels affect the burn damage?
"
MusicalMind wrote:
increased Burning damage any good for EA? thinking to take 15% increased burning damage node instead of 8% increased elemental damage.

@lvl 90. i have to upgrade gear now ;) last night lucky to 6L my bow with 85 fusings and the other one bought for 240 chaos BSC. Build pretty solid. tyvm

Life: 7557 with one jewel having 5% life and remain all dmg coz BSC :p

Gear
Spoiler

burning damage only affects the burn, ele and fire damage affect the explosive and the burn, those are better.

"
what will be better to buy first: 6-link bow or dying sun?
6link imo, it's cheaper and makes bosses way easier, unless you don't feel like going to the hard maps and just plan on leveling in shaped strands forever, then dying sun will eventually payout.

"
hi mate,

is this build noob friendly?

i died with my blade flurry lvl 84 pathfinder :-/ today

my 3.death with bf ranger :-/

and after die i found your build

i also play hardcore breach league

thx for awnser

noob friendly is kinda hard to judge, dealing with reflect might be trickier if you haven't played EA before, the build has a lot of built in ways to let you deal with mistakes (high life pool, ranged, good defenses and damage) but getting used to it takes a bit, and it starts feeling good in 70s.

"
Does "Damage over time" on jewels affect the burn damage?
They do, but prioritize the double dipping rolls (fire, area, projectile, increased damage) dot is just a bonus if you get it.
I already have a Dying Sun from another character, and a few other knickknacks, but am otherwise broke as hell. Mostly from buying the Dying Sun. Short of selling things, can I cheap out on building a character like this and be basically okay, with future investment improving matters, or do they have a high startup cost? Does Dying Sun improve the situation materially if I'm cheap on other gear?
Last edited by Ciaphas01 on Jan 11, 2017, 5:35:43 PM
"
Ciaphas01 wrote:
I already have a Dying Sun from another character, and a few other knickknacks, but am otherwise broke as hell. Mostly from buying the Dying Sun. Short of selling things, can I cheap out on building a character like this and be basically okay, with future investment improving matters, or do they have a high startup cost? Does Dying Sun improve the situation materially if I'm cheap on other gear?

I'd obviously only rec this in SC but you can easily run Tabula Rasa until you want to kill the guardians/shaper. t15 maps I did breezily with tabula.

Once you go for the guardians, especially mino/hydra (you could probably pull of phoenix/chimera with decoy spam) youre def going to need as much health as you can muster (kaoms) so will need a 6l bow
"
LuciferIAm wrote:
"
Ciaphas01 wrote:

I'd obviously only rec this in SC but you can easily run Tabula Rasa until you want to kill the guardians/shaper. t15 maps I did breezily with tabula.

Once you go for the guardians, especially mino/hydra (you could probably pull of phoenix/chimera with decoy spam) youre def going to need as much health as you can muster (kaoms) so will need a 6l bow

Yeah if you have a dying sun already, a 5link will carry you to t15s, and a 6link chest with life is easy to get. You could potentially just speed farm strands or whatever and you can make money that way with dying sun to make it pay off. Your general clear should be amazing with it on easy maps.
Last edited by dingis on Jan 12, 2017, 3:22:15 PM
Dingis,
if you've answered this question before, I apologize, but if you can only afford one 6 link bow right now, do you recommend I get it for the single target setup? or the the 6 link for the trash mobs etc?....

Thanks!

Absolutely awesome build!
If anyone is in dire need of a 6L quill rain, im giving one away, pm me.

EDIT: given away
Last edited by SummerMelody on Jan 14, 2017, 1:51:22 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
Dingis,
if you've answered this question before, I apologize, but if you can only afford one 6 link bow right now, do you recommend I get it for the single target setup? or the the 6 link for the trash mobs etc?....

Thanks!

Absolutely awesome build!

single target, 5link is enough for aoe clear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info