[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Dying sun and quiver with additional arrow to go :)
Ooo a lot of activity, I think week 2 is when people get over the awkward hump on the build and it starts feeling good for them.

I just leveled my EA to 90. Gear is kinda meh at the moment, had to get opal rings that fit my resists, I don't have a 6link bow. I leveled to 90 using this chest

The cost per emperor of purity card is 3c, so it's a 21c 6link that was easy to color. If you use screaming essence of greed I think it becomes level 51 requirement which is around the time you switch to EA. I think it was a worthwhile investment that I think I can easily sell now or use on another character. I did switch to kaoms though, loss of dps is kinda noticable on 5links, but breaches are a lot more managable on scarier maps now.

One thing I will say about breaches, if you have a 5link for aoe, I would suggest you use all damage and not life leech and get either a cheap doryani's or leech boots, I noticed it was a lot smoother after the switch. Though later if you have more damage on gear you can switch again.

If anyone is having trouble with breaches, as others have said, put a decoy before the breach, clear base area, once that's covered you should be able to pick a direction and kill in it. if you want you can throw vaal lightning trap to add some damage if you don't have vinktars. Remember commit to clearing or getting out, don't stand around the edge where invulnerable mobs can hit you

74 on atlas progress, highest map I've done was a volcano, I have an easy core lying around but I'd rather wait till I'm better set up. 6link bow is where my currency is going at the moment. I feel spending a lot on crafting opal rings without a 6link bow would be a bad waste of currency right now.

I did the 3 elemental breachlords with a 5link, I was hoping it would be smoother than it was, but I did do them kinda blind. They are tankier than I thought they would be. The runs are easy though. Had 1 close call with tul when I accidentally spawned the ads, I think my biggest problem so far has been my movement speed starts making me spawn the ads by accident. Tul's not a problem otherwise I think since he has a chill he can't do it and it's easy to move around him. I have the phys breachstone but I didn't get enough chayulas and I'd rather wait on that right now.

If you want to see my character's progress it's the character is witnessEA. really hate this league start I think I should have been at this point a week ago if not for the bs rips.

Last edited by dingis on Dec 19, 2016, 5:21:39 PM

This can be run instead of +1 curse amulet while you're on a budget.

Sure you lose 5-7% life and 1-2 damage mods, but you make up for it with flat life + % fire damage on amulet. And you still have room for other suffixes.
"
Th3LoRD wrote:

Sure you lose 5-7% life and 1-2 damage mods, but you make up for it with flat life + % fire damage on amulet. And you still have room for other suffixes.

err doesn't that make it so that you can be cursed more times not the mobs?
Loving this build so far and at level 80. I haven't really dumped much currency into my gear. Do you have any suggestions on gear upgrade order based on my current cheap gear?

Spoiler
ign: ExplosiveSool
What is the total life I should be going for?
"
dingis wrote:
"
Th3LoRD wrote:

err doesn't that make it so that you can be cursed more times not the mobs?

Oh facepalm.

For the past 20 minutes I've been thinking like why aren't people using this more... :|
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Dec 19, 2016, 6:16:02 PM
Does atziris promise work with EA? I just spent most of my currency on gear and don't have much to spend on good flasks like vinktar and taste of hate, rumis is cheap tho so i'll be getting that.
Why not go Master Herbalist instead of Master Surgeon? Or would the Poison not work.

Really good for bleeding removal.
"
Moksu wrote:
Why not go Master Herbalist instead of Master Surgeon? Or would the Poison not work.

Really good for bleeding removal.

Because poison damage comes from chaos and physical damage. We only do fire damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info