[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

AMAZING videos and forum build. Seriously such good explanations and good flow in the videos. If you keep it up im sure you could become a wealthy streamer on twitch. Thank you for this build. I will be testing it in 2.5 Breach!
"
Would raider be alright for EA? Just wanted to try out some raider shenanigans for breach.

Check out a page or two before this. He talks about changes with raider and why it will not be as great when compared to PV. Note raider is geared towards casters and melee builds.
Man I should have added "will this ascendancy be good with EA" to the faq cause that's the question I get the most now.
You can always edit your video and add it ;)
Trying on this build now
without the expensive item for now
haha
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
hey there,starting this build, could you please clarify for me the way to do the bandits,kinda confused about how to do this ,thanks,
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it, but is it better to put the AoE or single target setup in a 5L first?
"
hey there,starting this build, could you please clarify for me the way to do the bandits,kinda confused about how to do this ,thanks,

Oak in normal, krait for attack speed in cruel, krait or skill point in merciless (frenzy is annoying to keep up if you dual curse, but easy if you get a dying sun, it's not a huge deal)

"
Jarmanuel wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it, but is it better to put the AoE or single target setup in a 5L first?

I would put it on single target for bosses, if you feel you're ok on that end you can put life leech on aoe if you want, but priority is single target because pack clearing ends up being easy way early on just a 4link
Im running this build so far Dingis and here are my issues:

1.No damage :( seriously even with a +1 to bow gem in my phys bow blast rain does nothing...no gem does. The tree is so spread i cant get more damage. How can i resolve this?

2. Mana. I have a quill rain low level and even with a mana leech its burns so quick its not worth using yet. When is a good time to grab Blood Magic and then switch to explosive arrow?

3. Survivalist. Lets face it ranger is squish no matter what. breaches make it worse. thankfully flasks help a little bit right now. any short term solutions while leveling?

Note im lvl 50.
"
clandestinehp wrote:
Im running this build so far Dingis and here are my issues:

1.No damage :( seriously even with a +1 to bow gem in my phys bow blast rain does nothing...no gem does. The tree is so spread i cant get more damage. How can i resolve this?

2. Mana. I have a quill rain low level and even with a mana leech its burns so quick its not worth using yet. When is a good time to grab Blood Magic and then switch to explosive arrow?

3. Survivalist. Lets face it ranger is squish no matter what. breaches make it worse. thankfully flasks help a little bit right now. any short term solutions while leveling?

Note im lvl 50.

You switched to early I think. I league started this, think I'm 73 now and didn't switch until 60.
Build is really working well now, managed to 5 link a quill rain for single and 4 link for aoe. Have a 3rd quill in stash I'm trying to get 5 linked.

Best way to stay alive in breaches is to stay on the edge of the breach. Once you get cruel lab down I feel the character gets so much more powerful.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Dec 4, 2016, 8:30:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info