[2.4] TheBockwursts Aegis MjölnerArc Gladiator [5kHP+1.5kES/extremely tanky]

Well, just uploaded a T15 video before reading the patch notes. I understand and welcome general CoC nerfs, but stomping Mjolner into the ground in the same fashion is just stupid and unnecessary.

But we'll see how that 100% proc rate works out...
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Sep 1, 2016, 2:15:10 AM
what about uber boss and 2.4 video?
What about change helmet to another with atmour/es?
RUs
Last edited by iznano on Sep 3, 2016, 3:58:10 PM
"
iznano wrote:

Just uploaded a vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mx9NsaEGm0

Regarding the helmet: We already have 1.5k ES therefore I'd rather concentrate on stacking ar/eva in order to maintain a healthy armour pool to utilize Aegis to its fullest potential. With the current 26k Armour we regenerate over 1k ES per blocked hit which is really decent. With Rumi's we almost reach 40k Armour that lets us replenish our whole ES pool with just one blocked hit.. Sure, you could use a ES/Ar or ES/Eva helmet, but I definitely do not see any reason to do so.
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
iznano wrote:

Just uploaded a vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mx9NsaEGm0

Regarding the helmet: We already have 1.5k ES therefore I'd rather concentrate on stacking ar/eva in order to maintain a healthy armour pool to utilize Aegis to its fullest potential. With the current 26k Armour we regenerate over 1k ES per blocked hit which is really decent. With Rumi's we almost reach 40k Armour that lets us replenish our whole ES pool with just one blocked hit.. Sure, you could use a ES/Ar or ES/Eva helmet, but I definitely do not see any reason to do so.

Thank you for video.
In skill tree you have Unwavering Stance, so evasion useless, mb some uniq helmet for moar dmg?
RUs
"
iznano wrote:
Thank you for video.
In skill tree you have Unwavering Stance, so evasion useless, mb some uniq helmet for moar dmg?

Evasion is added as armour via Iron Reflexes, so it wouldnt matter anyway. This build is still WIP so I'm still looking for something better than Arc for single target. Arc works great if we have double bosses or enough adds to chain that shit around but on pure single target it's still pretty lackluster.
What witch Bandits?,can you show passive skill by skill 1 next 2 next 3 etc..i mean how to lvl tree,and Ascendancy Points how to locate.

Sorry for Eanglish
Bandits are Oak, kill all, kill all. Tree wise just spec into defensive nodes like life, block, armour and evasion first, following up with all the offensive nodes and jewel slots. On the tree you can also check out the Ascendancy points.
how you play vs chaos dmg?

also are you sure the curse on hit support + tempest shield + enfeble works correctly??
I tried curse on hit support + tempest shield+ warlord mark and doesnt have no one endurance charges when kill mobs:(:(
RUs
Last edited by iznano on Sep 7, 2016, 3:50:28 PM
Has the skill tree stopped working? i can't acces it...
"
SrCaroliano wrote:
Has the skill tree stopped working? i can't acces it...

Strange, it works perfectly fine for me. Some anti virus programs don't seem to like the poeurl link though. Just whitelist it and you'll be good to go.
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Sep 15, 2016, 3:30:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info