2.3.4 Patch Notes

"
Still end up crashing when running Blade Vortex Spectres in Labyrinth (Uber)... RIP Goddess Offerings.

I also got a rollback crash using BV while trying to finish Feral Lord II in Northern Forest. I completed the prophesy and then was trying to finish a Vorici mission in the same instance. I then got the message "Disconnected. This operation requires the account to be logged in." I checked the status of my prophesies and I'm back down to FL I instead II and my inventory was empty. Bug report reference number 566,616,678. (Also reported this in bug reports forum)
Finally I can play again
This was fixed days ago, but took a while for the patch notes to be added to the forums.

It's nice to use BV again. Not my primary skill, but have it up most of the time for Culling Strike (later with item rarity/quantity legacy). And BV is great is breakables.

One thing I've noticed pre-patch: my client crashed using BV much more frequently when it was in a window mode instead of true fullscreen. And in lab it was crashing all the time.

After the patch I haven't had BV crash my client at all, even in lab.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Oh snap, I totally forgot about the "need to have the disc space of the whole game x2 when downloading tiny patches" issue on Steam, due to the game backing itself up completely. At this point it's simpler deleting and downloading the whole game again, than installing a 60MB patch if you dont have enough disc space on your SSD...

Will this ever go away?

Yeah I really don't like this. Need like 12gb free to run a patch.
You should have kept the blade vortex line as a secret :P
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Last edited by Dark_Reaper115 on Aug 17, 2016, 11:01:34 PM
Died to gamecrash in 48hr SSF normal Western Forest using Blade Vortex. Your fix seems lacking.

ps. After a death to the 5s Amsterdam Lockstep Freeze and another one to a halfass DC where the game wouldnt log me out when I hit log out, that was just the extra motivation I needed. Is this actually a known problem? It happened to me in several races so far, playing fine with no latency but then I hit logout and the game visually freezes after a couple seconds of being able to move and cast with no camera locking. Sounds still continue, can hear the mobs bashing on me but not my death sound.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
My wife left me.
Guy, help me! An error when I install it!

Economics of our world can be a really interesting subject for your assignment. I suggest you to check out resumeedge.com source as it has prompts on how to write major papers and good authors can to help you with that!
Economics of our world can be a really interesting subject for your assignment. I suggest you to check out the source as it has prompts on how to write major papers and good authors can to help you with that!
Last edited by booja01615 on Oct 28, 2019, 6:12:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info