2.3 MONKEYYOLO MOLO!! 200k /400k ST Low Life. Ranger Level 91. Fast and Fury. Uber Atziri Down

Hi ..welcome my build MonkeyYolo Molo ... i have always thouhgt is the most beautiful skill in the game.

It is like a truck ...take a look my videos in Uber Atziri.
See you and enjoy.
Feel free to ask about some questions.
IGN: Albert_Wolf

Video Uber Atziri. Just REcorded with a very good drop ;-) TAke a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFMT19e1nJw&feature=youtu.be

GEAR AND GEMS.

In some bosses you must change LMP or GMP by Pierce or Slower Projectile.

FLASK

BANDITS

Normal: Passive Skill Point
Cruel: 8% increased attack speed
MErciless: Passive Skill Point

JEWEELS

PASSIVE TREE

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAHRAx4FfQ5ID6sPxBEPES8RUBGWE9oVQxaqFr8XLxmKGo8dFB1PHaofQSBuIuokiySdJyEnqSoLKjgrCizhLR8tVS9vNbk7fD3RPeJGcUcGSO5JsUyzUDBV1lb1XGtcil3yX2piWmTnZdNtGW1scFJwVnC7cUN943_GgKSDCYRIidOMNo6Kj0aP-pAbkyeVIJXIlwaX0JoTm6GhL6KjpyunNKxmrJitwq_rsQG0DLVIuMq5Pr6KwcXB88M6w23EosrTz17QH9DQ037Xz9h22RPasdte227b1N-Y4YjrY-wY74jv6_ba9vz31_k3-tL7Cf4J

ASCENDANCY

share image

STATS

DEFENCE
Spoiler

WITH LESSER MULTIPLE PROJECTILE.
4 power charges and 3 frenzys.
Spoiler

WITH FLASK AND LMP

WITH SLOWER PROJECTILE OR PIERCE TO SOME BOSSES

Spoiler

WITH FLASK ....

Spoiler

Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on Aug 18, 2016, 4:22:06 PM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2016, 4:27:45 PM
very good video and nice drop in UBer Atziri......Spectral Throw is the most beautiful skill in this game.. CGZ
Lol, well i hope Uber would be easy with a Loath Bane. 3 mirror pieces of gear and a skyforth is kind of expensive for only 200k dps.
"
Wesdrawsblood wrote:
Lol, well i hope Uber would be easy with a Loath Bane. 3 mirror pieces of gear and a skyforth is kind of expensive for only 200k dps.

For real. With the cost of his gear alone, he should be doing upwards of 5 million DPS to Uber Atziri. 3 mirrored items, 6L Shavs. I'd expect to be able to kill Uber immediately.
I love this game.....first.....try to get the mirrors more than try to kill uber.

Once you get the mirros try to kill her ...and after it....give us your feedback

Enjoy the game. With mirrors or without them!!!!

Thks for comments.

Playing since january 2013.
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on Aug 17, 2016, 11:37:43 PM
Hi

I remember the first overpowered ST skill at the begginig of the game. Fyndel was the first in show us thisi wonderful skill....now we can enjoy again with SPECTRAL THROW......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info