An Additional 48 Hour Solo Flashback Event

It's a few hours earlier than the previous one, so that the start time is more appropriate for European users who were unable to play at the start of the other event.

For fairness to people competing in the Medallion Race Season, this new event doesn't award race points, but does award a variety of microtransactions, mystery boxes and alternate art uniques.

You can find out more information about this new event here.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2016, 4:19:25 AM
Thx Chris for the extra Race

"
Chris wrote:
we had to restart the event after a few hours.
Why the "had to"?

Didnt the problem got solved without a restart? i managed to get to weaver once it got fixed

Wasnt everybody stuck at Weaver... therefor weaver being the new Twilight strand?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 15, 2016, 11:58:17 PM
first page hypu?

hope i get to participate
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
Why the "had to"?

Didnt the problem got solved without a restart? i managed to get to weaver once it got fixed

Wasnt everybody stuck at Weaver... therefor weaver being the new Twilight strand?

whats done is done mate, just glad they added another one =)
"
XStinger wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
Why the "had to"?

whats done is done mate, just glad they added another one =)
I know but... its not a crime to ask "Why"

its always fun to know how things work and why they work that way, the reasoning behind it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Nice. I didn't get to experience much the last 48h race since I had to work on the weekend but I'll be taking some days off this time.
"

I'm interested too, could be great to understood decision making process.

Also, im glad to be able to take the race again :D Love it!
Last edited by ErugoPurakushi on Aug 16, 2016, 12:08:15 AM
Will this race have shrines?
edit: nvm it does nice
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
Last edited by Havoc6 on Aug 16, 2016, 12:08:13 AM
"
Havoc6 wrote:
Will this race have shrines?
Yes it will

along with rampage, warbands, tempest

when you reach maps and have chaos to waste
Fantastic. Any chance of getting as many of the past league mods as possible?

EDIT: Right, didn't click on the event link, the mods have been decided already, gg.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Last edited by deefa on Aug 16, 2016, 12:17:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info