(Online) Perm Leagues Trading //(see inside for my rates!)

WELCOME TO MY CROSS-SERVER TRADE THREAD

Hello POE fans, I am here to offer you 2 things:

A. BEST RATES AVAILABLE

B. 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE TRANSACTIONS

I keep ScreenShots of ALL my trades BEFORE and AFTER the trade is completed. And i strongly advice you to do the same whenever you deal with cross server trades.
Your currency is 100% SECURE whenever you trade with me. Even if a dc occurs during the trade or a blackout there is still no problem and there is NOTHING for you to worry. Once servers will be up again YOU will have the option of continuing with the trade OR having your currency back.

AND I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trading Process:

You send me a message:

@UaReTOrChEd

You tell me the amount you want and which server you want the currency in. I tell you how much it will cost you. You give me the currency for example in HC. We relogin in SC and i give you your currency. As simple as that :)
You can also choose to do the trade in smaller batches (steps) if that makes you more comfortable. No problemo :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CROSS SERVER RATES:

[Permanent leagues]:

Your 1 Exalted HC for my 1.2 Exalted in SC (100EX+ stock)
Your 1.6 Exalted SC for my 1 Exalted in HC (100EX+ stock)
Your 1 Chaos HC for my 1.5 Chaos in SC (full stock)
Your 5 Chaos SC for my 1 Chaos in HC (full stock)

[Abyss League trading]:

Not trading ATM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please NOTE that I try to update the rates found here as often as humanly possible but occasionally the actual current rates will differ from the ones here (normally not by much). This will mainly affect League rates.

PM me ingame for the current rates that I can best offer you.

In case I am afk and/or offline pls post in the forum and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Online status : Online (for next few hours)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAVE FUN :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by AspirantN00b on Jan 13, 2018, 2:07:03 AM
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018, 2:07:21 AM
Traded with this good friend everything went smooth i went first.
We need ppl like this in poe.
Just bought chaos from psc to phc went whitout a glitch reliable and fast.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
I just traded this guy 9 phc exalts and 99 phc chaos for 16 pure psc exalts. I went first, we did the trade in 5 steps, and he kept track of each step. He was very professional and quick. I have no prior affiliation with him either, but he was trustworthy and kept his end of the deal. Here are my psc exalts which I will hopefully make a kickass build to finish my last map boss drop challenge:

Pm me if you need proof or my thoughts on the trade. I was nervous at first since he had such few vouches, but my experience with him was very good, and I will be trusting this guy in future league to league trades now.
Cheers. Safe and fast. Good guy. Thanks!
Very safe, went first.
traded him my sc currency 2 exa/ 270 chaos for 4 exa hc currency
++++
Traded 10ex in one go Safe and fast

thanks

deleted because done
Last edited by Zain88 on Mar 8, 2017, 7:20:11 PM
Up and running again :)
Rates have been updated in OP although treat them atm only as indicative, you better PM me ingame for info on what are the best rates i can offer you.
Last edited by AspirantN00b on Mar 13, 2017, 4:06:03 AM
Ty for trade, Trade 10ex in Legacy league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info