[2.3] The Breath of Council EQ - dual wield chaos/poison

Hello guys,

Here is yet another take on EQ build. This time around its a dual wield breath of the council maces eq champion.
Idea was to make it tanky, fun to play and easy to gear.

so without further delay here are all the details:
Tree:

Bandits:
Oak - oak - frenzy

Gear:
Spoiler

Voidheart is the only expensive item you really need.

links:
Spoiler
EQ + less duration + melee phys damage + rapid decay + added chaos damage
EQ + less duration + melee phys damage + rapid decay + poison (if u dont have voidheart)
cwdt (lvl 1) + blade vortex + knockback + increase duration ( this setup is optional) - but it does give u space and force mobs to walk thus making them bleed more
Leap slam = faster attacks - blood magic

bloodrage - self cast
cwdt + immortal call + increase duration (you may want ot level it to a point you will feel comfortable with it)
determination
enduring cry + increase duration - self cast
blasphemy + vulnerability

The idea behind it it is obviously to make good use of the voidheart ring. added chaos damage gem gets a nice buff from dual wielding breath of the council. Also we get a nice AOE bonus.

The build is very strong, imo. I cleared uber lab with no problems, as well as kill atziri, council and so far all bosses all the way to to tier 13 maps (havent got higher drop).
the champion ascendancy give you a ton of defences, and the tree is pathed in a way to grab a lot of life regen as well, so blood rage will do nothing to us (even with bloodrage on we still regen life).

Thats about it. Im not good at writing super exciting guides so feel free to drop me questions if you have any.

good luck

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Aug 12, 2016, 8:48:09 AM
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2016, 1:46:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info