How the San Francisco Fan Meet-Up Went

Making rares great again?

Will we also be building a wall? We only within recent years tore down the barrier at Prisoner's Gate. What's next, deporting illegal Exiles back to the Twilight Strand?

And what about Chris's comments on Marauders lately, about them all being "brutes"? Will we let the future of Wraeclast be determined by a egomaniac despot intent on Trolling our nation with promises of "greatness"?

Will we be won over by promises of new rares at the cost of our moral principles? Will we disregard Chris's calls to cease all immigration of Templars, dismissing these calls as merely being meant to rally the base?

No! No, I tell you.

(... OK, maybe I took that a bit far.)

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Is San Francisco made up of mostly asians and weird white kids or is that just the POE fan base?

The Pacific Coast of the US has a very high population of Asian decent. California has over 5.5 million Asian/Asian decent folks in it, roughly 15% of the state's population.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
bwam wrote:
Making rares great again?

Will we also be building a wall? We only within recent years tore down the barrier at Prisoner's Gate. What's next, deporting illegal Exiles back to the Twilight Strand?

And what about Chris's comments on Marauders lately, about them all being "brutes"? Will we let the future of Wraeclast be determined by a egomaniac despot intent on Trolling our nation with promises of "greatness"?

Will we be won over by promises of new rares at the cost of our moral principles? Will we disregard Chris's calls to cease all immigration of Templars, dismissing these calls as merely being meant to rally the base?

No! No, I tell you.

(... OK, maybe I took that a bit far.)

We're exiles because we were deported....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
OMG That tabula rasa t-shirt is so cool! I want one!
"
Linck wrote:
OMG That tabula rasa t-shirt is so cool! I want one!

the first one i got actually had the same size as the one in the picture, used it as a curtain.

anyone noticed the fingers over chris' head? lol, run before HE finds out.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
That's so nice, if the team visit Brazil someday it would be awesome! XD
"
The new challenge league will "make rares great again".

All I read here is, crafting sux in the core game but fuck you if you don't play leagues.
Casually casual.

very nice,
what about the crashes thats keeping me from playing for the past 3 days? have you guys talked about it in that meeting?
edit: +1 @theanuhart
Last edited by thiagoszlapak on Aug 9, 2016, 12:12:52 PM
"
A few tidbits mentioned at the meetup include:
Prophecy will be rolled in the core game in 2.4.0. Details of how will be posted in the news later this week.
Largest-size hideouts will be able to hold all of your masters at once.
The new challenge league will "make rares great again".

sounds awesome.

"
Chris wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Mirin Chris here. He lost some weight and grew a nice beard. Also dope t-shirt.

Around 30lb!

GG big man, keep it going! I seriously need to get on the carb control too, the gaming gut is out of control.

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Come to Hamburg, Germany, I would actually take a day off and travel there for the meeting :D

when the whole game is america centered and all they got by visiting the west coast is 40 people, you think it's worth the 3k€ per person to meet the both of us in hamburg?

i know, i know, they just used the old trick to meet in the bar to avoid being rampaged by massive hordes of their kiddo fan base...

impressive beard, chris ;)

Well, since Germany is smaller than California, it's not exactly a fair comparison to say that America-centered got only 40 people!

I live in the US 3,000ish miles from the meetup, roughly 7 Germanys away ;p.

well, this is the thing, its smaller than california but it has double the population. Western europe is pretty small compared to america, but western europe has about 100,000,000 more people than america in that smaller space.

Is the game really america centered? Do the american players outnumber the european? Maybe they do I have no idea tbh. I would have thought the reason they do these meetups in America is because they are already there for some kind of convention/press thing or whatever so they do a meetup. I think if they had some kind of games convention in hamburg that they were going to they would probably have a meetup there.

"
Does pohx even wear glasses?

yep
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Does pohx even wear glasses?

yep

Well, I'm still not pohx, I promise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type