2.4.0 League Crafted Items

let me guess/hope

You finally added mods that are limited to certain types of items? as i asked for years now?

the AR chest is the best example

Armour being a strenght base, therefor Life oriented, which means such base can get tier beyond Tier1 life, its Tier0

actually higher tier is

Rapturous⁵ 81 110-119

with next league there will be a AR chest exclusive tier

Sacred 120-129 to maximum life

If you look at all these items it makes sense

the wand has 10% chance to gain charge on kill, pretty in line with attack wander and coc discharge barrager

the assassin's garb has dodge, pretty thematically in line with an evasion chest

Hubris helmet has mana reserve, Alpha's howl is a helmet so is Vertex, so maybe GGG link mana reserve and reduce mana to helmets

the ring has Minion mod, in arpg we have 2 rings not 10 because in fantasy there is only 1(2) finger that has a magical status, the index, which is also the finger used to point things and give orders, which makes sense with minions since you command them

If im right on my guess of what are those mods.... GG GGG you just made crafting funnier

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 7, 2016, 11:16:24 PM
Dope!
Better make the league hard and actually interesting well before maps if you're going to let the power creep continue.
Seriously? League only crafted items. Jesus why cant you guys add stuff to the damn base game so standard can have fun and the content in this game will actually grow... God damn this shit is infuriating.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Aug 7, 2016, 11:28:10 PM
Where are the confused people that didn't know the meaning of a "-" between two number values? That "TO" looks so annoying.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:
Where are the confused people that didn't know the meaning of a "-" between two number values? That "TO" looks so annoying.
it bugged me so much i had to look ingame lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Not amused, if crafting is going to be the main content in the league then I might take a break, let the flippers craft their shit with tha hard earned scammed currency they hoard every leage.
New currency hype
Suffixes.
Lol mirror items price sky rocketing BRACE YOURSELVES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info