Looking for feedback on loot filter

Heya racers and everybody else!

I have been working on my own loot filter for a very long time now. It has to be one of the most advanced filters out there with more than 3600 lines of code. It's a complete leveling and endgame filter but it includes a very comprehensive racing filter. In fact about half of the filter is dedicated to the weapon leveling progression.

I want to keep this short and sweet. All the documentation is available on the original forum thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1566921

This is a complete racing and leveling filter!

• It includes all weapon bases currently present in the game.
  • You will always see big labels for weapons that are relevant to your level.
  • 4 links will have a nice border to pop out.
  • You will see stuff like rings and other jewelry.
  • The Warbands filter is being used in a unique way. Magic boots, gloves and helmets will each have their own colored border. This way you can find the upgrades that you always need (*Cough* movement speed boots).
  • You can even turn on the weapon crafting bases in endgame (optional).
  • Customizing is made very easy with Filtration software.
  • Casters are being taken care of.

The racing filter is present in both versions of the filter. The endgame filter can only be used for racing till Act 1 Merciless. The leveling filter has no restrictions. And optionally you can even enable bases for racing in maps. This is possible because all bases currently present in the game are accounted for.

What really makes a difference tho is the integration with Filtration. That makes it easy to customize the filter to show or hide any weapon class you want.

Filtration

Right click and view HD image.

I will not maintain this post. For any future developments, downloads and updates as well as feedback please use the original forum thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1566921
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 6, 2016, 6:49:54 PM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2016, 1:05:55 PM
370 lifetime loot filter LUL
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
370 lifetime loot filter LUL

Quintessence of the racers community.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 12, 2016, 8:25:43 AM
I don't understand what's that got to do with anything. I don't race much myself but that doesn't mean I'm a noob and that I don't know what's what.

How about other "stats"? Anyways...

Very constructive, thanks.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Aug 12, 2016, 10:49:19 AM
Friendly bump over here :), will test it tomorrow and give feedback if I don't sniff on the new book I got lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info