Upcoming Unique Items

That mana ring is somewhat better than Unset + Clarity
Armour looks a bit cumbersome. Reminds me of turtle heading.
Saved
Will kendo's pride leech energy shield with ghost reaver? Couse i hope so from wording it seem's posssible if it was worded as Vall pact so it that case it will be something like "life leech has no effect" but to me wording appers to be more like that from skyforths which allows life regen to be transformed in ES regen throught zealot's oath. What ya thinkin?
I only like the mana ring, mainly because MoM is very strong, but underused currently- and the ring doesnt quite break anything, just more stuff to stack for MoM

valyrium is too powerful for a ring slot imo

the sword is in a weird place. the base damage is kongor-like, which is a bit too much imo, but I guess they want it to have competitive base damage...

"Hey lets make a crit sword, with 5% crit."

Said nobody ever. You either go full crit or you go home. There is no middle-ground. Especially not for meele.

Well, thats 4 wasted affix and 1 wasted implicit.
Last edited by Lextra on Aug 5, 2016, 12:06:56 AM
So... having Valyrium with a "cannot be frozen" item is being unstoppable?
"
Lextra wrote:
"Hey lets make a crit sword, with 5% crit."

Said nobody ever. You either go full crit or you go home. There is no middle-ground. Especially not for meele.

Well, thats 4 wasted affix and 1 wasted implicit.

The lack of creative thinking is strong with this one... And the same goes for many others.

That sword is very interesting to say the least. Although, voidheart could still make it useless. Please, just please get rid of voidheart.
Last edited by Nelfor on Aug 5, 2016, 12:20:39 AM
I dunno if that was reply to my comment but realy... Could anybody tell me if it works the way i think it works? Or at least if u think it does.
"
BastianQoQ wrote:
Will kendo's pride leech energy shield with ghost reaver? Couse i hope so from wording it seem's posssible if it was worded as Vall pact so it that case it will be something like "life leech has no effect" but to me wording appers to be more like that from skyforths which allows life regen to be transformed in ES regen throught zealot's oath. What ya thinkin?

It works exactly the same way with ES+GR and life. So it does leech ES with non-crit, but doesn't leech with crits.
Last edited by Nelfor on Aug 5, 2016, 12:25:13 AM
are you introducing set items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info