Upcoming Unique Items

gg, GGG
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Javahulk wrote:
the ring needs balancing lol. Even based on 50% of es is too good, but whatever......
Hopefully its super rare like Skyforths otherwise RIP Skyforths.

Or you could just equip eye of chayula and be immune to stuns altogether you know... but all you doomsayers are the same.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Javahulk wrote:
the ring needs balancing lol. Even based on 50% of es is too good, but whatever......
Hopefully its super rare like Skyforths otherwise RIP Skyforths.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I was waiting for a ring like Valyrium to play as CI from the start.

This ring should be a 1c item.
OMG are those PANTS?
VALYRIUM = GG CWS Build :D
Both of the rings are mildly interesting - the ES one obviously finally opens up ES builds to more variety, so thats good.
The mana ring is decent enough to be interesting - cause 5+ base mana is nothing to ignore, since mana regen scales alot from small amounts of base mana.
The sword is pure garbage - spikes in damage for random bursts of crit or leech - but never at the same time? No thanks, I'll just find a weapon that allows steady DPS.
Great, more useless uniques and zero incentives to farm and grind is what this game need.

Wake me up when the next Leg Kaom, Shavs or Skyforth comes out in the next 2 years, or never.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
That armor and jockstrap makes think the proper set name for this would be Goldmember hahaha

Last edited by SimpleMinds1328 on Aug 5, 2016, 9:24:13 PM
"
"
Manator wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:
the problem lies in the fact GGG want rares to be BIS , until they change this philosophy ( which will be never) we are stuck with trash uniques that are utter garbage, the ones that are good like shavs, varanustra etc are extremeley expensive or impossible to self find, again in a ARPG where loot drops is the focus the game delivers very little, i love this game but for gods sake revise your design limitations guys ffs.

It is the same philosophy when d3 was released. We all know how it ended. I'm not saying d3 is ok arpg (actually it is a joke compared to what it supposed to be) but at least you can play it on modern PC and don't feel like tasting a shit. PoE "had" great potential, but it turned to be another half assed wannabe crap which focuses on milking nub money and releasing new poop without focusing on actual game balancing and reworking old stuff.

+1, this game is sucking more and more since GGG dont care anymore about balance, sure we got a lot of new players, a lot that leave 2weeks after, just look the leagues, 2weeks after the start they are death lel.

The game was hard, you need to learn the mechanics, today the new players just come, copy any random shit build with poison or any overpowered shit and kill uber with 20c gear.

I like these uniques and although far from perfect GGG is by far the most respectable game company I have ever dealt with as a player. I never felt forced to pay for anything and after playing for 2 years and having fun I would feel like a parasite if I didn't support them. Progress is slow but there, unlike D3 which is dead after one expansion. So good on you chaps, pack your bags and uninstall, I promise you that literally no one will miss you here.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info