Omegle discussion

"
Bars wrote:
I've assumed female identities in anonymous chats as I was curious how would it look like from another perspective. My main conclusion was that a lot of guys are fucking pathetic and I was filled with sympathy for the fairer sex. Some would cling like wet barnacles at the first hint of attention and positive attitude - and that was in a chat-only environment where they weren't even sure if I was a real girl or if I was even remotely attractive. I guess you're a much better person than I am. I'm not much of a good samaritan.

Of course, I've seen similar reactions from females who posted as male. Every sex just takes some things for granted and doesn't even realise the problems of the other one. From that standpoint, posing as the other gender is a good learning experience. I don't know if your stint on Omegle actually counts as it's quite obvious you're just crossdressing.

An interesting video about a woman who posed as a man for months:

https://youtu.be/P3L2fscOM1U

Finally someone who understands me!

Surprising as it is, plenty took me as an actual female.

And oh yes. The sad part is that I only started cross dressing too late. I should have started taking estrogen when I was much younger and prettier to preserve my pretty face. I learnt that I do not enjoy an actual love relationship and it is alright if I do not get to reproduce this life only too late.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Finally someone who understands me!

Can't say I understand you, I'm just pretty open minded about this stuff. I was motivated by curiosity and something of a scientific interest while you seem to have gender identity problems unless I'm completely mistaken. I kinda understand in a vague theoretical way but I can't say I feel it in my bones. On the other hand, no one really understands anyone. We don't even understand ourselves.

"
Deadpeng wrote:

Surprising as it is, plenty took me as an actual female.

Well, perhaps it's not that easy to tell if you don't know beforehand.

"
Deadpeng wrote:

The sad part is that I only started cross dressing too late. I should have started taking estrogen when I was much younger and prettier to preserve my pretty face. I learnt that I do not enjoy an actual love relationship and it is alright if I do not get to reproduce this life only too late.

Are you sure you just haven't tried with enough people, or have been trying in the wrong gender? Love is difficult enough without being unsure about your gender identity. It is also as much a learned skill as any other, despite what the romantics will want you to believe. Pretty much everyone sucks at it by default and anyone can get better with patience and practice.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 8, 2016, 12:25:03 PM
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa wait, wait wait, hold up, full stop, HOLD DA PRESSES

Deadpeng is having gender identity issues? or, is..., well, that gender-people? that makes more sense.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

Deadpeng is having gender identity issues? or, is..., well, that gender-people? that makes more sense.

Seems so, unless I completely and utterly misunderstood.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

Seems so, unless I completely and utterly misunderstood.

im not sure either >_> it could have just been a social experiment or something, Deadpeng we need clarification O.o
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
The Path of Exile community is not the optimal place to discuss gender issues. That said, I actually thought Deadpeng was original flavour female looking at the original post pictures, until I looked back a third time and checked out that 'stache.

If you're sad about not preserving your pretty face, perhaps try makeup? With a lot f effort you can give a stereotypical looking man a very pretty woman's face.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
The Path of Exile community is not the optimal place to discuss gender issues.

It's not the optimal place to discuss anything, when has it stopped us :D
Last edited by Bars on Aug 8, 2016, 3:45:02 PM
"
Bars wrote:

Are you sure you just haven't tried with enough people, or have been trying in the wrong gender? Love is difficult enough without being unsure about your gender identity. It is also as much a learned skill as any other, despite what the romantics will want you to believe. Pretty much everyone sucks at it by default and anyone can get better with patience and practice.

Main issue is that I prefer to be wooed rather than to woo others. I realized this is simply not going to work and I better find attention and happiness in other forms.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

After reaching level 100, I just kind of simply stopped playing POE and started doing weird things. I did actually consult some top students from the psychology departments from several universities. Here is the final answer I got-I should not consider changing sex unless I feel a strong identification with the opposite sex.

Take note that this is a different statement from simply wanting to be the other sex, for most Hermaphrodites do choose to live as females in the end. I would not want to be a girl unless the perfect technology exists-that is if I can become a female inside out.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Main issue is that I prefer to be wooed rather than to woo others. I realized this is simply not going to work and I better find attention and happiness in other forms.

Got to let them know you want to be wooed, drop subtle hints. I'm sure there are people looking for the kind of relationship you are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info