Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

i like that ascendancy t-shirt a lot ;)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

If they want more support they should start to think to improve the microtransaction tab... It's a shame ...
It would be quite nice if we got to see what was included in the next pack before this one ends..
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The microtransactions from these supporter packs are exclusive to these supporter packs and won't be available again in the future.
Will they be available on a different realm which then later gets merged into our realm though?

Second-class poe gamer
I just want a kiwi :)
I am a little confused about the supporter packs; do ALL the current ones get discontinued and removed, and there will be a new series of packs?
Nice
"
Jarnhand wrote:
I am a little confused about the supporter packs; do ALL the current ones get discontinued and removed, and there will be a new series of packs?

Supporter pack never go on discount, they have specific time period when you can purchase them. Once that time is up, new supporter pack will be replace old one.
And you cannot purchase any past supporter packs.
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:

Supporter pack never go on discount, they have specific time period when you can purchase them. Once that time is up, new supporter pack will be replace old one.

He said 'discontinued' not 'discount' lol
"
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:

He said 'discontinued' not 'discount' lol

Ok, so when the time is up, all the current packs will be removed, and new ones will replace them, got it. It is GGG's use of the word 'sale' that is kinda confusing, and the fact that right now we have both Acendancy and Prophecy packs available (which I guess are 2 different game releases, been away from PoE for a year).

Edit:
BTW are the pack items tradable?
Last edited by Jarnhand on Aug 2, 2016, 4:12:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info