At what level you do uber lab?

didn't finish the trials before lvl 91 with my lightning arrow ranger, now on my way to 92 and not taking risks :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
My Jugg started doing uberlab at 75 on PHC, without Voidheart/Kaom's way.. he leveled all the way to 87 basically on the lab(from the currency gained i purchased the Voidheart prophecy)

After i got my 40/40 Iz kills(+few more) i used the currency from lab to buy my Reach, then put that and Voidheart/Kaom's way and 13 exalts into my inventory and ripped them onto Standard not to sell them ofc. xD
d:-D*
I started farming uber lab on my jugg at 72.
lvl 100 !

uber lab - who the f*** goes there
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
68 juggernaut all endurance charges up with Kaoms Way
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Aug 3, 2016, 7:14:29 AM
Spoiler
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Holding steady at two trials complete. I'll let you know if I ever do Uber-lab. Right now... not even in my plans.

I have 4 trials so far, if I ever see the other 2 then we will see.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Well, I'll ding 94 soon, wouldn't risk new, unknown content until I ding - even in SC Standard (yeah, I'm a chicken). Completed the trials, so as soon as I ding, it's on.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Havent bothered with uber lab because I usually get bored with a build or reroll another alt before I get around to doing it.
Lab sucks anyways and I don't feel like I need more than 4-6 ascendancy points to explore what a build is before trying something else.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
The lab it's the worst content that GGG added in last patches, so i don't will do it.
Lab it's not fun at all, complete 5 trials so far, maybe do it just once for the 2 ascendancy points but only for that, level 91. my char it's very weak right now, i should not give away my 6L reach of the council... damn
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I wouldve done it, but as long as the trials I need wont appear I cant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info