At what level you do uber lab?

At what level you do uber lab?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2017, 3:22:56 AM
Did it at 75 with Juggernaut, 85 with LA. Game is balanced.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Did it at 75 with Juggernaut, 85 with LA. Game is balanced.

haha, I did on jaggernaut easy peasy. I think as son you get perma IC lab is laughable.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Did it at 74 on Jugg EQ, face tanked it all, way too easy.

Did it at 71 on trap bladefall saboteur with an impressive 2.5k hp, no significant armor or evasion and uncapped resists. GG nice balance.

Tried it 8 times on LA Evasion ranger with 5k hp with the last time being level 90, end up being 1 shot from off screen at some point or another every time. Lag and he leap slams on me, green fart bubbles, air slash, doesn't matter. I have never tried it again since I switched to FW+LA for single target damage, but I hate this setup for single targets so much that I just instead stopped playing the character.
Don't really know for sure, but usually early seventies. It's none too relevant, long as you can equip your core pieces of gear you should be good to go. It's not that difficult.

4k Life, Blink Arrow and Kintsugi was all my TShot archer needed. Reach is dumb though.
The low-Life RF run really benefited from a Dousing Flask, made it real easy. Whirling Blades to avoid his big hits, out-regen his autoattacks. Douse for fuckups.
Guardian's a co-op character so that hardly counts. Incredibly easy, gave the other person 30k Armour and thousands of Evasion, making Izaro entirely incapable of dealing Damage.

Basalt + Aquamarine + Stibnite is good stuff btw; did that on a later TShot run so I could mostly facetank Izaro. Laziness reigns.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 1, 2016, 1:55:14 PM
80ish seems pretty good to me.
I don't, I just let people carry my lazy a$$.
Did it at lvl 75 AssReacher with Evasion. Izario is easy enough to dodge(literally not mechanic). If I get hit I can still die(even in Merc at lvl 90 now).

MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Holding steady at two trials complete. I'll let you know if I ever do Uber-lab. Right now... not even in my plans.
I don't. The lab just sucks, completely horrible, un-fun content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info