[2.5] Satan Slayer EQ MFinder, multipurpose/ Can get more 470iir/80iiq & can have more 120K dps!

Hey,

Yea I enjoy the build, really well done, earthquake makes a lot of fun especially with iir/iiq. t

Thx you very much for the right order, wasn't sure about what to take first, now it makes more sense to me :)
"
Afura wrote:
Hey,

Yea I enjoy the build, really well done, earthquake makes a lot of fun especially with iir/iiq. t

Thx you very much for the right order, wasn't sure about what to take first, now it makes more sense to me :)

Thx! are a pleassure; enjoy the build!
Last edited by daco222 on Jan 1, 2017, 8:37:22 PM
Hey, daco222
I decided to play the build but I don't have much life and i'm afraid of getting one shot
(currently 74 with 4.2k life)
What is your life pool?

Also what should I replace multistrike in my 6 link, because I don't really enjoy it?

Thanks for the build its quite interesting getting the lootsplosions
"
cokoboko1 wrote:
Hey, daco222
I decided to play the build but I don't have much life and i'm afraid of getting one shot
(currently 74 with 4.2k life)
What is your life pool?

Also what should I replace multistrike in my 6 link, because I don't really enjoy it?

Thanks for the build its quite interesting getting the lootsplosions

Hi mate, happy new year! Ok I use multistrike because normally I play on party, and u know how guys full all the screen with attacks, so i need a fast attack, u can use faster attaks too, elemental damage, but are not really good, for me are the good ones atm.

My life pool atm are 4920 with full mf gear, i took away greeds because are a shit on clean speed, and bad armor, but u can replace for a coil, or if u like greeds u can continue using, remember coil mitigation are like getting a kaoms heart. And this are new modifications im making to tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDHAUIBXsHKchNCFVJyAnnyz7LlMx-zIJNZI5DjrhOzs7tjwFPC1AoEE_R35N41BHUeZTpVcNV1ReE18_YJFhUmVNZ1hnm2hlaPJqBGqlbEZul287cmx07Xasd1N343gNeWh673zZf-OCB4NfhNmE74VShaeGYIa0h2qKIoqzivCQbJOol3mexZ7NogClNaZXqSepbqmUrY2uPq9ssoC0L7XyuR29Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQTGrsqQz37SIdNv2L3ZYdrB3D3kUeSt6UbqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfJF8pzzm_Vh9zL3vv0w_go=

The true i got a godly mace, 651pdps 748 dps

This time ill go more for life, on the past i was like 3.9k or 4k life, this time are better clean speed the build and are more hard to kill, i want to take aways totem, i took away molten shell and im using vaal grace and vaal haste, but see if u preffer the protection of molten shell, pm anytime u need something GL mate.

From a mfer to a mfer:

You should state clearly that when using mf set up, your movement is shit and your survivability is shit. Baseline is simple: you only have +70-ish life from your gear and you basically have no movement speed. You can leap slam all the way but the skill feels clunky and you don't have much atk speed.
"
From a mfer to a mfer:

You should state clearly that when using mf set up, your movement is shit and your survivability is shit. Baseline is simple: you only have +70-ish life from your gear and you basically have no movement speed. You can leap slam all the way but the skill feels clunky and you don't have much atk speed.

Well this build are one of the best mf build on game, probably are not true what are u saying, atm i have 5.3k life, i took away greeds, that are true was the cancer of the build, thx. And i have more 150k dps damage, cheers and good luck, yes need to actualizate the post, ill put my gear

new tree

Passive skill tree build

About attack speed and that, when u want u can come to my ho, and we can do some maps to check it
Last edited by daco222 on Jan 22, 2017, 8:28:58 PM
up
up
zzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info