Only known item glitch? Legend's Mod Armour

So the pathofexile.com site states legend's to be 121-136% however poeaffix says 121-132%

Then i checked poetrade for any non hybrid rolls to increase from more than 132% and none existed.

Either this is the only known glitched item or 133-136% is a very uncommon mod to be rolled in T1 for AR/EV armor. Any clarification on this would help

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2016, 4:39:50 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why the fuck did you go straight to "bug report" for this? You couldn't have asked anywhere else?

poeaffix is wrong. hybrid defences go up to 136%. It's non-hybrid defences that cap at 132%.

If you search standard for 133~136% increased hybrid items, narrow to rares only, and don't require the people to be online, you can find several examples of 133~136% increased hybrid defences with no stun recovery. I found a helm like it in all of 12 seconds of scrolling past items with stun recovery.

That's still a really bad piece of armour even with the single high t1 roll, and I'm amazed you 6L'd it.

Here, this is a piece of armour just way better than yours, feel free to look it up on poe.trade:

Doom Hide Triumphant Lamellar 3 months ago

Level: 69 Strength: 95 Dexterity: 116 ilvl: 100

+352 to Evasion Rating P1
135% increased Armour and Evasion P1
+108 to maximum Life P2
+30% to Lightning Resistance S4
crafted+27% to Cold Resistance

(also, 6-linked, going for 15ex. Not your joke price of 60 mirrors, LOL)
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 26, 2016, 3:59:33 PM
"
Why the fuck did you go straight to "bug report" for this? You couldn't have asked anywhere else?

poeaffix is wrong. hybrid defences go up to 136%. It's non-hybrid defences that cap at 132%.

If you search standard for 133~136% increased hybrid items, narrow to rares only, and don't require the people to be online, you can find several examples of 133~136% increased hybrid defences with no stun recovery. I found a helm like it in all of 12 seconds of scrolling past items with stun recovery.

That's still a really bad piece of armour even with the single high t1 roll, and I'm amazed you 6L'd it.

Here, this is a piece of armour just way better than yours, feel free to look it up on poe.trade:

Doom Hide Triumphant Lamellar 3 months ago

Level: 69 Strength: 95 Dexterity: 116 ilvl: 100

+352 to Evasion Rating P1
135% increased Armour and Evasion P1
+108 to maximum Life P2
+30% to Lightning Resistance S4
crafted+27% to Cold Resistance

(also, 6-linked, going for 15ex. Not your joke price of 60 mirrors, LOL)

Price wasnt based on anything bu the roll being over what poeaffix states as cap- but your example makes sense even if it is the only one for armor specifically. pretty odd that there are only one or two of these at 133%+ without hybrid - seems rather unrealistic probability wise
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info