Results from map farming! 2 ( currency drops and some other stuff ) ( 100 maps so far )

nice!
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Fair point. In my experience though 9-11 are indeed sustainable, but in order to sell you need to get at least 2 maps per run - 1 to keep you going and 1 to sell and in my opinion that is rarely the case unless you spend extra currency for proper map crafting... and that costs extra currency.

Well you'd need 1 map to sustain and any above that is sellable. 12 maps in 10 map runs yields 2 sales. But I get your point, I was just wondering about the actual numbers, to see what rarely really means. I should try myself and not be lazy, I know. Anyway thanks for the great post :)
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Thanks for sharing ! :)
Hf :)
You forgot

Nice statistics. I really like this. Keep it updated please.
"
kamil1210 wrote:
This does not count mirrors that droped offscreen Kappa
Imagine all the Mirrors dropped off screen. I wonder if GGG has any statistics that show how many Mirrors total have not been picked up and were left because someone didnt see it.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
Imagine all the Mirrors dropped off screen. I wonder if GGG has any statistics that show how many Mirrors total have not been picked up and were left because someone didnt see it.

Or left in the clickable/destroyable containers.

This was one of the reasons why I stopped playing my first build in thsi league :DD could not reliably destroy pots.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Or left in the clickable/destroyable containers.

This was one of the reasons why I stopped playing my first build in thsi league :DD could not reliably destroy pots.
Imagine Chris whispers you and is all like "dude, you missed the mirror in that instance that just closed". lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info