Question about Hybrid Flask mechanics

So we all know that if you use a life or mana flask and your life or mana fills up the flask effect ends. But what do hybrid flasks do if only one of the two fills? does the effect last until they are both filled (or time runs out)?
Enter a zone. Cast spells or skills until you're out of mana. Use a hybrid flask. Answer your own question.
im too busy playing
I don;t understand hybrids altogether. other flask give like 2x the amount recovered and life one come with more charges. I try to justify them but i always go back to my 2 life 3 mana pot set up
"
Exiledtyrant wrote:
I don;t understand hybrids altogether. other flask give like 2x the amount recovered and life one come with more charges. I try to justify them but i always go back to my 2 life 3 mana pot set up

When you are higher level you realize you can't use a 3/2 setup anymore. You will need granite, chaos resist and quicksilver flasks for instance. With the limited slots you got, you need to make hard choices.

Now I personally always build to take out at least 1 of the 2 resources, so that I have free slots in my belt. For instance, my shadow has 110 mana regen per second, so I don't need mana flasks anymore...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info