Watch out it is a BEAR!

Hot, Vortex, Bear trap... I sense a pattern in all Lapiz latest pvp builds. I wonder what could it be...

Spoiler
Ho wait, secondary damages. The thing who allow you to bypass 3 kind of defenses for free.

Speaking of

"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
However, May I point out some, unsung irony though, Everybody here, unfathomably dispise EA shotgun aoe "Abuse" in their words, however, Firestorm, Iw, Ice shot, LA and Beartrap aoe shotguns are classed as "okay" no problem bro category.

Remove the secondary damage effect of EA and it's ok in my book, until that...
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 23, 2016, 7:19:06 AM
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:

Or those Anti bleed items, like blood grip & those new boots, no dot when moving, or complete immunity, It's really quite dumb, swapping 1 item to cancel out someones else's entire build.

Yea total immunity or bypass of defense is pretty stupid ideas and show how they don t really think about anything else than pve.

However, bleed can be very stupid coupled with poison and Imo making bleed stronger when you move is retarded.

MAybe if they had put a support gem called "hemorrhage" giving bleed accelerated bleed when moving and not already implemented in the basic bleed effect it could have been balanced.

The fact it can scale on over time + get higher damage when moving without big investment make it broken.

But again this could be a system Dev woudl think about if they focused this game around pvp and pve.

Since they don t care much about pvp we can have full power retard mechanism like bleed too easy to scale even with rt.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 23, 2016, 7:44:31 AM
Nice write up Lapiz. Can confirm it's op.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
IceDeal wrote:
Hot, Vortex, Bear trap... I sense a pattern in all Lapiz latest pvp builds. I wonder what could it be...

Spoiler
Ho wait, secondary damages. The thing who allow you to bypass 3 kind of defenses for free.

wellll block and dodge together are actually incredibly op

only few skills can penetrate those in a "legit" way.. actually nevermind blade vortex is the only one I guess
Last edited by lapiz on Jul 23, 2016, 9:11:30 AM
made me use regrets last time that happend was loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago tip summon skeletons helps aton if anyone fights him! lapizzzzz best pvp creator out there shows how much he enjoys pvp
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 25, 2016, 6:06:31 PM
as CI wouldnt this be as good as life base?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

It would definitely be good like that too yeah (as in I've thought about doing it). Kinda wish people were more interested in trying to beat it. There really isnt any incentive to try and make it better atm -.-

The CI version would have around 20k ES + shavs ring. The major downsides are you wont have life pots, no dodge and a little less damage
Last edited by lapiz on Aug 9, 2016, 2:44:47 PM
"
lapiz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

It would definitely be good like that too yeah (as in I've thought about doing it). Kinda wish people were more interested in trying to beat it. There really isnt any incentive to try and make it better atm -.-

The CI version would have around 20k ES + shavs ring. The major downsides are you wont have life pots, no dodge and a little less damage

yeah im thinking about making a CI one since i have good gear for that
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Is there an Atziri's Promise in that dps? halfKappakinda actually wondering.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Aug 10, 2016, 12:11:34 AM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Is there an Atziri's Promise in that dps? halfKappakinda actually wondering.

no.. -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info