GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

my experience says 4 solar guards will carry you to clear all maps ez , while you have melee skellis if needed in some big boss.
I play HC only so i made a hybrid of this build goin very defensive * u can check my char name is inmortaliz)

basically goin 2 spectres on a semi 6 link glove and 6 link skelies

My question is whats better mage skellies with 2 tukohama vanguards or 2 solar guards with melee skelletons? which is better mob killer and map clearer?

Ty
"
titania2305 wrote:
tried to color before linking ended up with 5 off, is faster attacks way worse of an option than minion damage? I doubt i can get it to 4r2b without spending a ton.

if you didn't 6L it already, you can use Vorici to force 4 socket (the first 4 would stay the same, which are red for you), then do 6 socket ... or to be safe, do 5 socket - if blue then 6 socket.

As chances that you get 2 blue sockets are very high this should not cost a lot of jeweler orbs.
"
Lokiator wrote:
I'm starting to look towards end-game gearing, specifically gem upgrades, and I had a few questions...

1. What order would you prioritize gems upgrades?

2. After reviewing Summon Skeleton stats on the wiki, I'm a little confused as to the actual benefit of increased gem level. I assume it's an increased level of Skeletal Warrior / Mage, but how do I determine the level of Skeleton summoned by a specific level gem? Because of this confusion, I'm not sure whether a 20% lvl 21 SS gem is a better long-term goal than a 23% lvl 20 SS gem. Can you offer any insights?

Both 1 &2 are things that can answered easily in PoB. Import yourself and play with the gem levels to see what is the best setup and which to buy first.
I want to use only zombies and skeletons, is viable?
"I want to use only zombies and skeletons, is viable?"

I'm using 8 4-link zombies, 2 4-link specters, and 10 6-link melee skellies. Bosses die super quick already.
For those having trouble with lab traps, I also dropped one point in MoM to do labs, it helps a ton with trap damage, and I'm considering taking the 3 points behind MoM once I have a few more jewel slots/better jewels.
Most of my gear is self found/crafted except for the tabula and the one skellie jewel and 1 chaos amulet for the dex and stats. All in all a totaly fun and tanky build. Minion taunt jewels go a long way in keeping mobs off of me.

(yes I know the gem setup for the blood apes doesn't work, the gems are just there for once I switch to solar guards. The apes never die, and the 3 frenzy charges all my minions get super charges the clear speed for now up to T8 maps. Once I get a few more To Dust jewels for my zombies and skellies, the blood apes will turn into solar guards)
"
animalhouse wrote:
"I want to use only zombies and skeletons, is viable?"

For those having trouble with lab traps, I also dropped one point in MoM to do labs, it helps a ton with trap damage, and I'm considering taking the 3 points behind MoM once I have a few more jewel slots/better jewels.
Most of my gear is self found/crafted except for the tabula and the one skellie jewel and 1 chaos amulet for the dex and stats. All in all a totaly fun and tanky build. Minion taunt jewels go a long way in keeping mobs off of me.

Problem with MoM is that you reserve most of your mana. With a basic mom (30%) you need at least 1/3 of your life as unreserved as mana, otherwise it's kinda uneffective.

You easily can get 7k life at least, that means you need 2,3k unreserved mana you never get to be able to reach that point even if you only use hatred and maybe a lvl 1 clarity, but even that, it means you loose all of your mana at the first taken hit and mom doesn't defend you anymore. If you are using bottles, like Lavianga's it's not that big problem, otherwise you cannot do anything.

I think it's not worth the point to spec into MoM. Also with a good bottle choices you can do it better. Instant life flask with bleed removal, long regen life flask or Blood of Karui, basalt flask with anti-freeze, granit flask with %armor / rumi's, as mobility you can use quicksilver with curse removal or you can take another def flask if you are using brightbeak with shield charge.

"
nlanguiano wrote:
So i'm currently lvl 84 - I love the build and i'm currently following the melee skelly high-budget setup. I find myself wondering if it wouldn't be best to switch to mage skelly for about 10 lvls to make it go by faster? I'm not incredibly focused on bosses atm and I'm looking to map with this character at the moment. Would you guys suggest switching to a mage skelly/TV spectre setup for mapping? I'm currently running the 4 solar guards and melee skellies. I'd love to hear everyone's input on this.

It's enough to change the spectres and start using solar guards. It's extremely improve your map clearing, and also works well enough on bosses and you can keep using melee skellies.

--- <> ---

Some of my own experience
- I did Uber Lab alone on lvl 71 (tabula, baron helm, but rare shield without Necromantic Aegis, I walked slowly to live through traps, but Izaro wasn't be even a little problem. Didn't use zombi from that point. I had like 4,5k life.
- Did T9 Elder on lvl 74, used the same equipment as before.
- Did t12 Elder on lvl 76, died once, but it was 'cuz I didn't get back into the middle circle... Noobity. My items are slightly changed. You can see it in my profil: @PathOfEszti BSC -> Currently I'm using 6L spectres, scourge, but still in tabula either.

Setup.2018.03.23.

Last edited by KisBali on Mar 23, 2018, 4:52:46 PM
Gotta hand it to you Ghazzy, your build (especially the high budget version) is fantastic. Haven't played a Necro build in like 4 leagues.

Got bored of playing a few builds this league. After farming up some currency I created a a witch and am now level 75/76. Completely obliterating everything. My skellies are pushing 1.4m DPS with melee splash and a Brightbeak equipped (around 1.8m with added fire and a Severed in Sleep).

Thanks for the build!
Thoughts on using the careful planning unique jewel to make it so you only need one ring to have dex?
"
hansoap wrote:
Thoughts on using the careful planning unique jewel to make it so you only need one ring to have dex?

Once you pick up commander of darkness it doesn't seem to tricky to get the dex you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info