Medallion, Event 115: One Hour Solo

Washington D.C. gateway failed to join instances when I tried to enter Ship Graveyard then sent to login screen with Game server has lost contact with realm message. I was rolled back on items and exp and had to rerun Prisoner's gate. Second time I reached Caverns and the same thing happened again; failed to join instances and dc with rollback which meant I lost the Ship waypoint. So, I ran Prisoner's and Ship again. That's 3 full runs of Prisoner's Gate and 2 full runs of Ship Graveyard new instances in race with good early rng (second quicksilver drop on ledge).

I had a realistic chance of first Shadow before this bs. After all the rollbacks and rerunning instances I managed to finish 48th overall and 13th Shadow.

Last edited by Echoes_in_Eternity on Aug 17, 2016, 3:33:27 PM
well, i sure regret not picking up those waypoints... that rollback put me from upper prison back to ledge. hahaha.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Seeley wrote:
Got plenty of those failed to join instance, or failed to crate instance bug (w/e it's called) this race. I never get them normally. Haven't seen that one for years.

Really strange indeed! That happened to me also much in this race. Hope it was just for this race and wont happen in next ones.
epic

glad I died to hailrake with bad ping instead of enduring these horrors
Glad I checked this thread, I thought my connection was screwy since failed to join never happened to me before and I was lagging a bit earlier in the day.
IGN: Emfx
Got the 'failed to join any instances' message as well. I know GGG probably has all hands on the upcoming expansion deck, but I do hope this was a one-off issue, and the upcoming 48hr race will go much smoother :)
IGN: Avlee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info