Medallion, Event 36: BLMST Izaro Kill

"
BigJobless wrote:
my first language isn't english so i have to ask.
If i kill brutus and merveil but died at Izaro. Am i going to get points for brutus and merveil?
do i have to kill izaro for getting points?(lvl point or boss points(merveil etc.))

You will get the points for the bosses you kill. If you only kill Brutus and Merveil by the end of the race, you will get the points for those two bosses. Just make sure to keep your character until points are awarded to your account.
anyone doing coverage on (the start of) this one?

Would love to see Yoji or Nugi commenting on some good streamers!
"
Toverkol wrote:
anyone doing coverage on (the start of) this one?

Would love to see Yoji or Nugi commenting on some good streamers!

Raiz will be.
got my first 30 points planned out. Now to not die.. lol
OK, I have done some races, but I don't know how to do this. Really no, absolutely nooooo chance to come past coast. :((((

EDIT: Made it to Ledge in 5th attempt just to get jumped by goats from off screen. This is a joke. Another 130 + X points just for the pros. No fun for the normal player. Poor race. The cold event last season was a joke compared to this one.

EDIT2: Watching stream makes u see the dying messages very frequently. Who on earth decided this would be fun for the player? Sure, the pros will make it, but even they have no fun. It's a burden, not more.
Last edited by _DarkMan_ on Jul 29, 2016, 5:05:31 PM
Is there any way to look at the standings while the race is running? - i'd like to watch some guys near the top - so many great players ripping :)
Last edited by Toverkol on Jul 29, 2016, 5:47:33 PM
played careful/slow... insta one-shot by brutus. fml. haha.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Oh well...
At least my first character found something rare.
Feather!
Piety 1shot me offscreen with a frost arrow and ~70 cold resist :| careful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info