Patch 2.3.2b

Patch 2.3.2b
  • Fixed an issue with the size of Nuro's Harp.
  • Fixed a bug where searching for "Map" in your stash would show the wrong items.
  • Fixed a bug with Contagion being supportable by Controlled Destruction, as it was not correctly fixed in 2.3.2.
  • Changed the Stacked Deck to contain a more-equally-weighted set of Divination Cards.
  • Fixed some issues with the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
  • Fixed an issue with the audio of lightning strike.

This patch has been deployed restartlessly. Close and reopen your client to update.

Last edited by Qarl on Jul 20, 2016, 10:43:37 PM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2016, 9:47:43 PM
Thank you!
No instance crash fix yet :(
hype
Did a quick scan looking for "instance crash fix" . Not there. I honestly don't think there is another improvement i could fathom wanting besides instance crashes becoming a distant memory.
"
skiptorious87 wrote:
Did a quick scan looking for "instance crash fix" . Not there. I honestly don't think there is another improvement i could fathom wanting besides instance crashes becoming a distant memory.

you and me both brother
Complete BS. I was at the last fight with merc izaro and i was actually going to solo him!!! How could you do this to me!!! Damn dude. Just Damn. Looks like im turning notifications back on :/

IMO: A realm restart or patch or update should be whispered to all players. Would help people who turn off global chat to play the damn game >:V)--i-< Or maybe my izaro just crashed bcuz poe still has worse optimization than space engineers.
"
IMO: A realm restart or patch or update should be whispered to all players. Would help people who turn off global chat to play the damn game >:V)--i-< Or maybe my izaro just crashed bcuz poe still has worse optimization than space engineers.

"
Qarl wrote:
This patch has been deployed restartlessly. Close and reopen your client to update.

If the patch deployment proceeded as usual with restartless patches, there should not have been any disruption to gameplay. I haven't been online at that time, but for past patches that system worked flawlessly.
Crit happens.
Restartlessly is not a word.
Is "harp" a euphemism for something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info