[2.5] The Anomaly Tank

"
Xybb wrote:
How do you manage your mana? I am early into the build (about 75, but don't even have any spectrums yet), but can't sustain mana with a flask. You however seem to have no mana problems at all.

do you have the "regenerate 2% of life and mana if you have been hit recently" enchant on your boots yet? if not, that can go a long way towards helping you sustain. You can also use mana leech on skills that you have more uptime on, like tempest shield.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Sep 13, 2016, 5:55:33 PM
Can you tell me which version is better fir hc? With unvering stance or without? Maybe i can use amulet with stun imunnity
If you can access Stone of Lazhwar with the corruption +1 additional curse you must get it IMO, and since you dont have room for Chayula you must also take Unwavering Stance. I plan to take Unwavering Stance around lv 65 i already have the amulet so i will benefit from it and scale the damage on the tree a bit later compare to those who dont have Unwavering Stance. It will be safer and at the end your damage output will still be outrageous.

My 2 cents, take it with care since i didnt test it yet im around lv50 atm.

One question : do you think replacing CWDT + Molten Shell + Temporal chains into CWDT + Temporal Chains + Enfeeble is viable/better (with amulet +1 curse) ? Coz i dont see you benefit from the double curse (i saw only Temp Chains) and i cant stop thinking its a waste. Curse are crazy strong.
Last edited by PapiOni on Sep 14, 2016, 8:05:02 AM
yea, its good to take advantage of both curses. I recently have been trying Stone of lazhwar with 6% dmg gained as mana - this is great for really long fights or maps with no regen/leech.

I swap in enfeeble in my boots cwdt to replace flame dash, this allows me to keep molten shell.

As for Unwavering stance, it is really a matter of comfort when you get it. Ultimately you WILL get it though.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
Xybb wrote:
How do you manage your mana? I am early into the build (about 75, but don't even have any spectrums yet), but can't sustain mana with a flask. You however seem to have no mana problems at all.

do you have the "regenerate 2% of life and mana if you have been hit recently" enchant on your boots yet? if not, that can go a long way towards helping you sustain. You can also use mana leech on skills that you have more uptime on, like tempest shield.

I simply forgot to use Rallying Cry, that already helped to manage all my mana problems. Thank you both for your replies :-).
IGN: DatInternet
Isn't elemental focus better than a lvl3 empower in the body armour?
Last edited by silverdash on Sep 15, 2016, 1:53:40 PM
"
silverdash wrote:
Isn't elemental focus better than a lvl3 empower in the body armour?

Elemental focus makes it so you cannot ignite. If you are not using ignite for damage, then yea, ele focus should be better than a lvl 3 empower, however you can run both in a 6L.
is the gem setup in post #1 still up to date?
just curious because you're using a different skill setup on your char.

and when exactly do you use elemental focus instead of chance to ignite?
Last edited by DaRkn3sS1000 on Sep 15, 2016, 7:26:09 PM

picked these up today, that flask is insane, especially now that I get the extra curse. Considering grabbing ghost reaver so that I can leech life off of all the lightning going on with vinktars.
"
DaRkn3sS1000 wrote:
is the gem setup in post #1 still up to date?
just curious because you're using a different skill setup on your char.

and when exactly do you use elemental focus instead of chance to ignite?

Elemental Focus is used in maps that where monsters have the +80% fire resist mod or cannot be afflicted with status ailments. It is also good to have for specific bosses that are immune to ignite, like Uber Atziri and the Phoenix boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info