The lab makes me wish Half life 3 was out...

Wake up Mr.GGGman, Wake up and smell the ashes...

Spoiler
...of a decimated hardcore league.

I feel that of all the hc temp leagues, perandus was the most populated because dying had little effect since really good items were readily available for rerolls and because asc classes were introduced. Now that Cadiro is gone, the true effect of the lab is shown. How many hc players migrated to sc? How many just left the game without saying anything? Shouldn't a non intrusive but rewarding hc league be flourishing? How many people just run the labs once just for the points?

I am sure you have the numbers and you can see what's going on. So plz:

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FIX THE LAB OR WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
Spoiler
:)

Afterall, this wasn't a game where you lvl your Mario character to lvl40/60/80/90 and then did some platforming action with one life and if you died you rerolled into Luigi. Why is that the case now?
Btw here are some ideas to make Scion more appealing if you are looking to do so
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 18, 2016, 9:37:01 AM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2016, 1:47:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Afterall, this wasn't a game where you lvl your Mario character to lvl40/60/80/90 and then did some platforming action with one life and if you died you rerolled into Luigi. Why is that the case now?

This quote bring me painfull memories of the last level of Super Mario 3D world on Wii U. It was pure abomination. We cheated by finish it in 2 players mode but it tooks dozens of hours or trials and errors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYvd5aqeV8
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 18, 2016, 9:38:19 AM
the reason hc temp is empty is because now all league items are same. lot of ppl played hc just to rip items in std and make profit.

Now those items are same in temp so less profit.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
the reason hc temp is empty is because now all league items are same. lot of ppl played hc just to rip items in std and make profit.

Your logic seems flawed - temp sc players don't rip to standard when they die. The only way to get temp league uniques to standard, while a temp league is active, is to play temp HC and rip to standard.

I look at Etup and Hvoc - they both quit after they died, despite not reaching 100, even though it still took over a week for the first 100 in HC. I think it had to do with the bad server stability/bugs/poor optimization.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Druga1757 wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Your logic seems flawed - temp sc players don't rip to standard when they die. The only way to get temp league uniques to standard, while a temp league is active, is to play temp HC and rip to standard.

I look at Etup and Hvoc - they both quit after they died, despite not reaching 100, even though it still took over a week for the first 100 in HC. I think it had to do with the bad server stability/bugs/poor optimization.
No it had to do with not having the gear they normally would within a lesser time period.

Hardcore players got to used to Perandus and forgot what its like to not get freebies. Game is hard when you dont have day one Headhunter mate.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

No it had to do with not having the gear they normally would within a lesser time period.

Hardcore players got to used to Perandus and forgot what its like to not get freebies. Game is hard when you dont have day one Headhunter mate.
ROFL. You say it like they only started playing when Perandus came out. So flawed.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
TinFOilHat wrote
"

are you joking? etup rerolled with a very nicely geared rotc la ci toon, havoc showed quite a bit of dismay after he died since he felt his gear was so nice. Havoc also said that he wanted to spend more time on college, working out real life kinda stuff, prophecy seems an underwhelming league idea.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 18, 2016, 11:02:43 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Wake up Mr.GGGman, Wake up and smell the ashes...

Spoiler
...of a decimated hardcore league.

I feel that of all the hc temp leagues, perandus was the most populated because dying had little effect since really good items were readily available for rerolls and because asc classes were introduced. Now that Cadiro is gone, the true effect of the lab is shown. How many hc players migrated to sc? How many just left the game without saying anything? Shouldn't a non intrusive but rewarding hc league be flourishing? How many people just run the labs once just for the points?

I am sure you have the numbers and you can see what's going on. So plz:

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FIX THE LAB OR WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
Spoiler
:)

Btw here are some ideas to make Scion more appealing if you are looking to do so

Yes, every bad thing that happens to anything in PoE - LAB DID THAT!

It absolutely doesn't look like an obsession. Also, bonus points for same, idiotic comparison to Mario platforming.

Lab ain't going anywhere. :/
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jul 19, 2016, 1:54:13 AM
This thread seems very relevant to recently disclosed information so i am bumping it.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Hi folks, its-ah-me Mario.

Me and Luigi are still playing HC, the labyrinth seems very close to what we are used too, jumping, running around, and using consumables to get where we want safer. Unfortunately it seems that this was an ARPG and players arent used to our way of playing so they moved to the sc leagues and now we dont have anyone to buy mushrooms from, its-ah-shame. Other than that i suggest to the wonderful company named GGG to look up other titles me and Luigi are protagonists or part of, like Mario Kart they can surely be inspired to create something similar to it.

Mario out.

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info