[2.3] Doomfletcer's Prism, Tornado shot build. Need some feedbacks and improvements.

So, since I've got Doomfletcher's Prism, I decided to theory-craft some.
As a general, I don't like others' build, and prefer to build my own builds, so I've put some time, and came up with the following build.
I'd like to get general feedbacks about it, how could i possibly improve it, and what to change.

Passive Tree

http://poeplanner.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

GearZ

Besides the equipment listed above, which i already have.
I intend to get Daresso's Defiance for body, Death's Door as boots, and probably faith the ring.[By the time I decide to fully commit myself to this build, i'll get them.]

I need advice on what helm to use, obvious choices are Ret's nest, Devoto's devotion, and Abyssus , which I couldn't decided which one is better for the build, unless there is one you could suggest that would outstand 'em.
As a 2nd ring, Should I look for the corresponding modifiers on a rare ring, or get a unique one, and if it's unique, then which one??
Same applies with amulet.

And about the Skill setup.
That's where I need help the most.
Blood Magic +Tornado Shot + [Lesser+Greater] Proj. multi. and what else should i add[considering I have 5L doomfletch].

Blasphemy, with the 3 marks that ea generate a charge on kill.

Last edited by dangeun1 on Jul 17, 2016, 2:32:17 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2016, 10:06:43 PM
I don't want to be rude, but I see no way how your build could work well.
Your skill tree is the most weird one I have ever seen.
You literally take ZERO life nodes as life based build (WTF?).
In addition, your pathing isnt good, your like travelling through whole the tree without taking important nodes.
In opposite youre taking really bad nodes like Master Fletcher, Rampart or Master of Force.
If you would get right equipment, you wouldnt need all these nodes and would get a lot more damage.

Equipment wise:

Please sell all your items except Doomfletchs Prism.. they're all super bad for scaling damage with Doomfletchs Prism.

You should look for flat phys damage, life, resistance and so on.
Surgebinders, Blackheart etc are just so wrong for your build.

I can highly recommend you to stick to an other Doomfletch build, even if you dont like that, since you seem to lack some knowledge about creating a build (dont take it bad, you just need some basic knowledge to create builds, and if you take 0% inc. life, you can't have such a knowledge).
Doomfletch Prism will work with only with +flat physical damage and WED on gear. And this gear is very expensive (because competes with Facebreaker and many other builds). And outcome will be meh, at most.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
After look at our skill tree and gear, i have to say you have no knowledge about the game. You have put no single Life point in tree as a life base build. You also don't have anny idea how Doomfletcer's Prism work. And why you have to wear all unique item? You should copy another ppl build and get your knowledge up instead.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jul 26, 2016, 10:15:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info